my story

Old 03-13-2010, 02:06 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
kia

my story

hi just thought id write some of my thoughts down as been doing a bit of reading 1ate1y about psyco1ogy it wou1d seem my A is a psycopath that the drinking was prob formed from that and u know i read a11 the reports down by the socia1 services and he to1d me himse1f and i 1aughed it off his mums one too nut job u see i thought they were 1ike hanniba1 1ecture u know what i mean but seeming1y not and a11 i read about them 1ate1y we11 it a11 s1ots into p1ace now its how i dea1 with it is the prob1em i suppose a11 the signs were there the behaviour and i never saw it and what with dads death too its a11 proving over we1ming im gonna go see my doc get some he1p cos rea11y fee1 this is more than i can cope with atm and this poor new guy trying to cope with me its not easy i can te11 u a1though hes agreed to give me time and this cou1d take quite a whi1e.

Id 1ike to hear what everyone e1se thinks how do i move on from this cos even now its prob got a 1abe1 on it its no better worse if anything cos its making me fee1 stupid for staying so 1ong
Old 03-13-2010, 05:59 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
peaceful seabird

Originally Posted by kia View Post
been doing a bit of reading 1ate1y about psyco1ogy it wou1d seem my A is a psycopath that the drinking was prob formed from that and u know i read a11 the reports down by the socia1 services and he to1d me himse1f and i 1aughed it off his mums one too nut job u see i thought they were 1ike hanniba1 1ecture u know what i mean but seeming1y not and a11 i read about them 1ate1y we11 it a11 s1ots into p1ace now its how i dea1 with it is the prob1em
Your boyfriend is an active alcoholic. His behavior = His problem. His addiction = His problem. His history = His problem.

Repeat after me: Not my problem. Not my problem. Not my problem.

I am glad that you are seeking professional help for yourself. You are the only person (beside your children) you can control. You are the only person (beside your children) you are responsible for.

Take care of yourself and your little ones. (((hugs)))