Off topic - incredibly happy and grateful with HP!

Old 02-25-2010, 02:06 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Cool Off topic - incredibly happy and grateful with HP!

I received the good news my sister was accepted on an NGO project (she is a consultant with Handicap International) in.. THAILAND! she will live in Bangkok for 6 months. My mom and me will go visit her!!

I may invite BF but he doesn't even want to spend $ in a dinner so I don't think he will be up to it... well HE can stay to take care of my cats while I go topless and careless in a beautiful beach...

Sis and me have been there other times and I am sooooooooo incredibly grateful. I LOVE the international, hippie, "creative" type... Ok, its official, I will get by with half a tuna sandwich everyday just to save for 2 weeks of eating banana pancakes, go to the temples, etc.

And I am planning to look my best so I am no longer afraid to wear swimsuits!!!!!! which has always been my trauma! thanks XABF for propelling me to seek celullite treatments, weight loss programs, etc!

I am soooooooooooooo incredibly happy my mom will get to go. She always wanted to go, and now it will be a reality. Hope the miles help. And I really do wish BF gets onboard... it would be wonderful to backpack with them. I'm sooooooooo excited and happy.

Its true: happiness and a good life are the best revenge, I walked a few times and said hi to friends XABF was talking to as if he was invisible. He turned his head away both times. I just couldn't stop smiling! and it gave me much hope to know that nope, he can't take away my smile anymore. At least not NOW. and I got some little unhealthy satisfaction thinking "hey me too buddy I can be happy without you TOO! in fact it was a miracle I got some happiness WHILE with you".

Life is so much better now than 1 month ago, !! just wanted to share my news and remind you dreams DO come true

PS I'm soooooooooooo gladdddddddd my mom is going there, that SHE gets HER dream.. you know I always saw my dad like the "winner", the one with a partner, a nice house, plans, adventures, sports, joy and nice things, many friends and my mom always alone, spending most of her time "resting" ...not caring for her health... hiding from the world...

I love it that my dumb and sick beliefs are proven wrong, and that I get to enjoy that experience with my sis and mom, they are angels.

I feel so incredibly blessed. Thank you, HP, thank you. I feel so good just for being alive and experiencing how it feels to be a human... good and bad, hellos and goodbyes, everything.. sometimes I imagine its my time to go and all I can think of is: THANK YOU...

And thank you for my SR family too that shares good, so so and bad times
Old 02-25-2010, 02:12 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Awesome!
Old 02-25-2010, 02:15 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Another guy was supposedly more experienced than her, but he preferred to stay with his family! My mom had told my sister "YOU will be the one". My sister replied.. " every mom should be saying the same to their children".

And my mom replied "yes but only one of them is right"
Well, she was!

I got two cats for sale.. anyone interested in two fluffy pillows and feet heaters? er.. just kidding, Dolce and Gabanna!!
Old 02-25-2010, 02:25 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

That's so great! Your mom sounds like an wonderful, positive influence! I love her!

I LOVE kitties, but I can't have them in my apt! Too bad..I LOVE the names! FABUUULOOOUSS!
Old 02-25-2010, 03:04 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Psalm 118:24

I'll go ")
Old 02-25-2010, 03:53 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Being Silent so I can Hear

Topless???

!!!!1
Old 02-25-2010, 05:21 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

LoL!
Well we were already in the sea, (it was knee high) and there was no one around but sis and me.

Here in my culture a women's body is a tabboo, there is much shame, machism, degrading spectaculars, table dances etc. so it was nice to be free of all that trash... many are careless nordics in those beaches...
Old 02-26-2010, 03:50 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

I wasn't thinking of taboos really, just...gravity.

*talking about myself here TC, since I don't know your gravity situation
Old 02-26-2010, 04:19 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Ah yes! Gravity has a nasty effect on bodies.
I do not do topless, as I would end up with bruised knee caps, and that is not a pretty picture.

Have fun and frolic all you want.

God bless
Old 02-26-2010, 05:56 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

ha ha! Bruised kneecaps. LOL.

thanks Jadmack. LOL.
Old 02-26-2010, 07:03 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Think I will put a hold on wearing a swimsuit, till I get a way to "hold" up the top.
Otherwise it's YUKKY.