A Romantic Rant - Brace Yourselves

Old 02-24-2010, 05:44 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

A Romantic Rant - Brace Yourselves

OK, guys on the planet - here it is in a nutshell.

Don't go around bitching that you can't find the girl of your dreams if all you are concentrated on is how she is wrapped. Doesn't matter if someone with a few years or a few pounds would be like sunshine in your life - you can't see it 'cause all you are interested in REALLY is what she looks like and what your friends or family might say if you went out with someone a little different.

And stop complaining about drama and baggage. Don't tell me about your coworker who is cheating on her boyfriend to be with you and how sorry you feel about how torn up she is about it. WTF? Hello - can you see a bigger "Do Not Touch" sign than someone who can't be faithful, emotionally or otherwise? Oh yeah, cause you'll be the exception, right. WRONG! You are just her emotionally and hormonally-overwraught excuse to not deal with the relationship she is already in and her home situation, whatever that may be. Oh, and guess what? The first time she runs into trouble with you, she do the same thing to you she is doing to her current boyfriend, and you won't have learned a thing. You will repeat the same thing over and over and over and complain to the world how nice guys finish last. Not nice ones, genius - just the stupid ones.

The fact that you say 4 of your last 5 girlfriends cheated on you says a lot more about you than it does about them. Stop picking losers when you know right off they are losers - or at least stop telling me about it.

Dumbass.

"heave, heave, heave....gulp".

OK, done now!
Old 02-24-2010, 05:49 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Haha...well said!!
Old 02-24-2010, 06:23 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Here are a few well-chosen words from Heartless B******s International that I would also like to share:

Some women have very complex psychological problems. Same said women are beyond your rehabilitative capabilities. Save your attention for someone sane enough to appreciate it.

There are women who will flirt with you, get you to buy them drinks, dinner, or gifts (depending on how clueless you actually are) and unceremoniously dump you when they are done with you. Get real, get over it, and don't let it happen again

OK, so I wasn't done....
Old 02-24-2010, 08:41 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

...and if your current gf describes her ex husband or ex boyfriend as a "psycho," he may well be, but remember she chose to marry and/or be involved with him. Odds are, you will be described the same way to the next boyfriend.