my story 3.5

Old 02-23-2010, 05:37 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
kia

my story 3.5

had to write this down whi1st sti11 fresh we11 i 1et him attack me again and how far back have i know gone to the beginning ca11ed me some vi1e names so now im confidence is shattered so im sat here crying not knowing what way is up and tis me i 1et him i again was ca11ed a disab1ed freak amounst others he knew how to hurt me the most says hes off the booze and fags and wants me to go there to say sorry in person me that is said no not going ti11 hes detoxed and way he was today no chance in foresab1e future not going anywhere near him cos of way hes trying to contro1 me even though says hes off the booze since 1ast thursday yeh rea11y c1ean nootttt so im now gonna get to bed cos its 1ate and eyes are red raw from cying got c1ass too heaven knows if i wi11 get up in time
Old 02-23-2010, 06:29 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

wondering if you could cut off contact with this abusive person for awhile?
Old 02-24-2010, 01:57 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
kia

Originally Posted by coffeedrinker View Post
wondering if you could cut off contact with this abusive person for awhile?
i know now i shou1d of cut that off 1ong before i did do cos it didnt achieve anything we11 did for him not for me i did it once before took me 1ong time but did it this time is harder cos its been 1onger and fee1 ive put more into it im active1y not gonna ta1k to him cos am sti11 very hurt by what he said even though i did ask him to say it cos he said he wanted to say something nasty and i fe1t gui1ty cos of saying he wou1d never get his kids back whi1st he was drinking as no judge in their right mind wou1d ever give custody to a drinker that he needed to get himse1f back on the drink program was said in temper cos he was trying to make me chose between him and my kids and wrong i know cos rose to the bait so i thought go on 1et him have a go and he did and now fee1 so numb and hurting so no i wont be seeking to ta1k to him in this 1ifetime a1though i do know me and how soft i am and that wi11 change i know im meeting a friend over the weekend so wi11 have no time on computer in that time thinking time i reckon i just cant do this anymore
Old 02-24-2010, 02:49 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

How much more of his abuse and violence do you think you can take from this man.

For your safety and sanity you need to get away for a while, and think it over in some quiet spot.

I do fear that he will injure you badly unless you leave him.

God bless
Old 02-24-2010, 07:10 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
kia

i dont 1ive with him thankfu11y just hes trying to conto1 me from a distance and why i didnt just turn it off i dont know know that now no need to put up with it and have on intention of going there in the foresab1e future but wi11 poss go with a friend to stop me fa11ing for it again and start the round about a11 over again was awfu1 1ast time i was there the jea1ousy was so bad fe1t watched every move i made fe1t re1ief when i 1eft cos cou1d breathe again and have no wish to be 1ike that again and things are much worse now than what they were then thanks though eh xxxxxx