Just Wanted To Share This

Old 02-04-2010, 07:05 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Just Wanted To Share This

Hi Everyone... I had this on my refigerator and forgot all about it, until now and just thought I would share this with all of you..
Some may have already read this at one time.. but here it is just in case.

The Secret to Life Is Living It One Day at a Time
Our lives are made up of a million moments, spent in a million different ways. Some are spent searching for love, peace, and harmony. Others are spent surviving day to day. But theree is no greater moment than when we find that life, with all its joys and sorrws, is meant to be lived one day at a time.

It's in this knowledge that we discover the most wonderful truth of all. Whether we live in a forty-room mansion, surrounded by servants and wealth, or find it a struggle to manage the rent month to month, we have it within our power to be fully satisfied and live a life with true meaning.

One day at a time--- we have that ability, through cherishing each moment and rejoicing in each dream. We can experience each day anew, and with this fresh start we have what it takes to make al of our dreams come true. Each day is new, and living one day at a time enables us to truly enjoy life and live it to the fullest

-----Regina Hill
Old 02-04-2010, 07:22 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Attitude of Gratitude

Thanks so much for sharing that with us. I've already copied and pasted it to print out later.

God Bless,
Judy