that chess game with our A

Old 01-24-2010, 05:42 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Chess Game?

Hell lots here are living Alice in Blunderland and at the Mad Hatter's Tea party.

Old 01-24-2010, 08:43 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Fear is such a powerful thing. Especially fear of the unknown.

Fear of the 'state' telling you what to do. Making you take some classes. Keeps you living in the fear of your ex. The known fear is more comfortable than the unknown fear.

He will keep using whatever power he has as long as he has it. As long as you fear the threat of the government, you will accept his power over you. He knows that, consciously or subconsciously, and will continue to use it against you. You can succumb to the power of the government, making you take some classes for a short period of time, or you can continue to be controlled by your ex, who knows how much you fear the government thing. He will use it to his advantage. He will manipulate you and threaten you as long as he has the power to do so. It's entirely up to you.

L
Old 01-24-2010, 09:35 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

I have not divorced, not even married... but you will deal with the government for a short period of time and then it will be over, while this with AH may go on.. indefinitely...

I too have no doubt there would be options for you if you need $$ along the way, perhaps all these things are happening so you gather your resolve once again.

If anything know you are not alone! and I also miss yoga, but remember breathing deep ( like the square breath: 4 seconds in, 4 times hold, 4 out, 4 no air) is also yoga.