Stopping by to say hello

Old 01-14-2010, 05:49 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Yeah! Congratulations. Don't know about carbonated water. I drink it occasionally, but not very often.

You get used to the diet and can try ways to get your fix for things. Like I use pepper, lemon and hot sauce to flavor with. Also, light ranch dressing (not fat free) is pretty good with veggies as a snack. One big thing is to ALWAYS (even if you don't want it) eat breakfast. This helps me to keep hunger in check for the whole day. Lastly, eating dinner earlier rather than later, so you can digest before going to sleep.

These are just things that have worked for me to get rid of extra pounds or before a big night.
Old 01-16-2010, 10:37 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  

thanks, gal! I have been trying to eat 1/2 grapefruit for breakfast and do drink the coffee (black)

we found a location at a park that has 400 roses! so, no need to spend on floral decorations other than bouquets and boutenierres.

I am trying to get to an approximate number of guests.....so please sign up...I hope to see as many of you as possible. I want a rockstar crowd!!! LOL
Old 01-17-2010, 01:52 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  

At least a rockstar crowd on our virtual guest book!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please visit and drop us a note or photo or ......anything.
Send pm and I will tell you where it is....I am aiming for 300! LOL
Any creatique is welcome also...I am still building the page and have never done one before.
Old 01-18-2010, 05:22 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  

(((Live)))

Your dress, the bridesmaid's dresses and the cupcake tree all look GREAT!!!

Just don't go too extreme on the dieting, okay? Honey loves you, just the way you are, and you don't need to get sick or get headaches from not eating enough (okay, mama hen is going back to her henhouse, now ).

Love, hugs, and prayers!

Amy
Old 01-18-2010, 09:32 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Hi Live!! I'll PM you to see where the guestbook is...

I saw everything and its lovely just like the bride!!!

My tips for losing weight are water, water, water... and eating something -anything- every 4 hours... of course if it is something healthy its better... my nutritionist says when you don't eat for several hours, your body doesn't know if you will be able to obtain food afterwards so it stores extra fat to survive.

Also waist guards enhance posture and flatten the tummy.

Also you could try to eat healthier 5 days then 2 days, eat whatever as a prize...I like it because when Saturday comes you feel so great you no longer want to eat junk food...

Anyway we want you healthy and happy so don't do anything extreme ok! I'm so glad you are with a good man.
Old 01-18-2010, 11:51 PM
  # 46 (permalink)  

I love yogurt and picked up NO fat yogurt this evening...I love to snack on it.
Found that there is a tilapia filet that comes in individual plastic vacuum packs..pop in nuke for 3 minutes, put on plate sprinkle with lemon pepper and a bit of fresh parmesan cheese and yum!

and oh yeah, bump for Barb