A message

Old 12-22-2009, 02:48 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Smile A message

A week ago I went to a pet expo to see if they had good cat food. They didn't. But just next to it was an "esoteric" expo so I went there too.

There is a famous woman that claims to know how to contact angels... you know I do not know if I believe in them, but I do believe in energies so I stood there at her stand and bought a meditation on "forgiveness"

She was also talking to people one-on-one so I decided to see what she could tell me. Angels, God, higher power, one's soul, etc to me are all the same thing (a higher energy of love and compassion).

Well before it was even my turn my heart started to feel heavy and I felt very sad..

She poured some lotion on my hands and asked me to forget other people and to say a prayer about being open to help from Above. She said a prayer for me and she asked me how I was... her eyes were very compassionate and loving and I told her (already teary) that I had issues letting go of the past.

She said some more prayers and then we closed our eyes.

She asked me to imagine myself infront of a door, and imagine an angel was just behind it. She told me to allow Her/His/Its presence to fill my heart... and to create a picture in my head about me opening the door and meeting my angel.

Well I imagined a door and then I made it larger and larger... when opened the door I did not imagine or saw any specific image but I felt so much love and compassion filling up everything around me. That is how I felt then. It was extraordinary and I was already crying because the feeling was beautiful. (All the ones who have had spiritual connections via meditation, yoga, prayer etc know what I'm talking about!!)

Then she took both of my hands and told me: "this is a message from your angel. He wants you to know that you were brave to leave a non favorable situation. Many stay and suffer for a long, long time. About the doubts you got about ever healing...be sure that you WILL HEAL and YOU WILL MAKE IT (this was said with such certainty that I cried more!!).

I know you. I know how this year was like for you, and you do not walk alone. Never have. What you are doing is important.... you in particular, are dearly loved by God"

Well of course I was crying a lot by then. The woman told me that I needed to cry and don't act "strong" all the time.. she told me I had much light inside me but that now it was blocked... that she sensed my vibes before starting the prayers and while I was in meditation, and there was much difference... that I needed to become the energy I felt because it was who I really am.

Unfortunately since then many things have happened that have distracted me but I wanted to write this to remember and have faith, this message is for everybody that is struggling, in reality we are SO MUCH MORE than these temporary situations and feelings...

((HUGS))

PS I thought it was funny how HP took me to the correct person at the correct time when I had planned for something entirely different!
Old 12-22-2009, 02:50 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Thank you for posting such a powerful story.
Old 12-22-2009, 03:01 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thank you for this post.
Old 12-22-2009, 03:16 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Hugs
Old 12-22-2009, 06:25 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

VERY nice, TC! Sounds very cathartic and hopefully something you will always remember! (((Hugs)))