Deleted Facebook...

Old 12-08-2009, 05:54 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

I can't get the darn thing to post! RRRRR!
Old 12-08-2009, 07:32 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
I Love Who I Am

I would LOVE to break up with Facebook, but my excuse is that i use it so much for work. I"m jealous..
Old 12-09-2009, 08:25 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

So this is a perfect example of one of the reasons why I wanted to just delete my account....to just get rid of those "friends" who just enjoyed stalking my life but weren't my real friends. I also also don't know why, i'm not THAT fascinating!

I deleted my account Monday morning. Tuesday morning at 7:30 am (really first thing in the morning?) I got a text from a "friend" who knows a little about the relationship I had with XA, who also has him on her friends list since we all went to high school together.

She barely EVER talks to me on facebook, or even in life for that matter. And the text basically says " what happened, I thought you were going to try to visit last month, and now we're not "friends", hope you're ok, have a good xmas."

Ok, so, I don't come visit last month, and you don't say anything until you see i'm not on your friends list a month later?
I responded and just said that I deleted my entire page and I just don't want to be on it anymore.

She said "too much fb drama?"

I said no, no drama. I just want to focus on other things.

This whole scenario pissed me off because I have always felt like she just wants the "dirt", and to me this just proved it. She has absolutely no genuine concern for me at all.
I am SOOOOO glad to be rid of all of those people who just wanted to view my page and stalk.

Ok, done venting