Venting

Old 12-02-2009, 07:44 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Venting

I am so pissed right now. The youngest one got in an accident. I can not get a hold of the AH. The school nurse checked her out and said to have her doctor take look at her but does not think it is serious. He was suppose to be out of work @ 8 and it is now after 10 and he is not home. I just don't get A's and I am working on myself but can get so aggrevated in situations like this. You should be able to get in touch with your spouse when you need to.

Ok I will take some deep breaths and try to practice all that I have learned from everyone that has gone before me on this wonderful A path. What a twisted road it is. God love us!!

Thanks for letting me vent!!!

Old 12-02-2009, 01:58 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Being Silent so I can Hear

I'm sure he'll have a good and rational reason why he was not answering his phone.

:P
Old 12-02-2009, 02:00 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Still Waters View Post
I'm sure he'll have a good and rational reason why he was not answering his phone.

:P

I missed the tongue part at first and was thinking "WHAT???"

LMAO
Old 12-02-2009, 02:38 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

JRG - Is she okay? What happened? That's the important thing. If she's okay, and you're taking care of her, then you don't need AH. I don't mean to sound harsh, but the reality is we can't depend on our A's. I'm sorry to have to say that. I wish we could depend on them. Is there someone nearby, parents or friends, who you can contact to go with you to the doctor so that you have moral support there? If you want, you can call me. I'm pretty sure you have my phone number.

HUGS! Sarah
Old 12-02-2009, 03:47 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Thanks and she is ok Tigger. We went to emergency room and got x-rays, she is hurting but will be fine. She is 16 and another teenager hit her on the way to school. I am icing her and giving her backrubs. I realize now that you really can not depend on an active A and that sucks but it is what it is. Sometimes I wish I could snap my fingers and be in the future away from this BS. It just feels like it will never end but it will once I decide to end it and move on.

What stinks about Alcoholism is in the beginning the person you know is so different to the person that they become after the progression. Depending on how long that takes you can be deeply invested in many ways.
Old 12-02-2009, 08:17 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

JRG, you okay? How's your daughter?