Its Saturday and Im online Yay

Old 11-14-2009, 11:58 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Its Saturday and Im online Yay

Hi SR family....

I'm still at the shelter, there's a truck stop a couple of miles down the road and they have internet access! I'm "allowed" to be out of the house for 2 hours YAY! I'm sigging in the smoking section of the restaurant with fruit, sweet tea, electric plugin for computer and phone, and INTERNET! Somehow it feels as though life doesn't get any better. Strange how our priorities can change.

Anybody out there on a Saturday that wants to chat... I'm here.

Update on my situation. STBXH (Soon To Be Ex Husband - YA it feels good to type that!) emailed me yesterday. He started off... My Beloved Wife. Then went on to say he's seeking a lawyer and he can't wait to get out of MO and telling me again that I'm cheating on him with someone specific from work. The illogic of the "Beloved Wife" and then yucky stuff just freaks me out. I haven't responded to him ONCE so how does he know the buttons to push. BLAH. I would no more be with a MAN right now. In fact, it feels GOOD to be in a house full of women and children and my beloved fur-baby. Men can just stay FAR away from me until I get some healthy boundaries, and learn how to choose healthy relationships. And whatever else I need to learn that I don't know about yet.

Work has been wonderful! They're going to move me to another one of their building locations since STBXH knows where I work.

Getting the Order of Protection (OP) has been tough. The shelter, who is supposed to help me with this, has been dragging their feet, and a week later, still hasn't filed the thing. I'm going to see a lawyer on Monday. She (note SHE) is going to file the OP and the divorce at the same time. More impact she said. Smart lady!

So... although I'm not home, and I worry about the fur-babies I left at home, things are going well, all things considered.

Love and Hugs to one and all!
Tig
Old 11-14-2009, 12:08 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

So glad to hear, glad you are getting to have something to eat and some internet time

That's great your work can move you, very cool. And also great you are recognizing the split in 'beloved wife' to 'getting a lawyer' combo. Take care of yourself, sounds like you really are doing well
Old 11-14-2009, 01:26 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Okay my SR friends... will be out of touch, except with my funny little cell phone, until the next time I can get away. Love and hugs to one and all! - Tig
Old 11-14-2009, 07:10 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

You're doing so great, Tigger. You're an inspiration!!! Considering your circumstances, you have a great attitide! Wouldn't it just be so awesome if he actually moved out of STATE?? Woo hoo!
Old 11-14-2009, 07:21 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
peaceful seabird

Glad to see you are getting out an about tigger!
You sound positive and I'm glad you have a lawyer you feel confident about! That helps a lot.

Keep taking care of yourself, one day at a time.
Old 11-14-2009, 08:36 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

oh my goodness, I'm trying to stay positive. Its SO hard sometimes. I kinda broke no contact today by posting "safety is a blessing" on my facebook. OMG - he went OFF on me. I deleted the posting and his comments, but it really shook me up. Crazy thots in my mind. Going to go get some sleep and hope it helps.

I just want this saga to be over, and to go home.
Old 11-14-2009, 09:28 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Yeah, you broke no contact and you saw the result. It just gets 'em all riled up and you have to start at Square One again. Bleh. Lesson learned, eh? Safety IS a blessing so be blessed!!
Old 11-14-2009, 09:32 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Belgian Sheepdog Adictee

I don't believe you 'broke' no contact. You have a right to post what you want on your facebook.

You also have the 'right' to 'unfriend' him on Facebook and to block him. That way he cannot post on your 'wall.'

Just a thought.

Love and hugs,
Old 11-15-2009, 01:45 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

thanks to both of you for your posts. what I need to do is stay off FB until this is over. I'm reluctant to change anything so as not to 'rile' him. I'm really not sure what he's capable of legally, so need to nor ruffle feathers. Blah. Can't sleep tonight.