Tell me how to let go.

Old 11-06-2009, 07:01 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

KV, you are letting go. It's a process. The only way to get past the pain is to walk through it, and that is what you are doing. :ghug2
Old 11-06-2009, 07:21 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
When Pigs Fly

I't has bee almost four years and I don't think I have competely let go, not when I look ant my children. They are somuch a part of what "we" were that I don't think I will ever let go.
But I have moved on, we live a peaceful life with out him, and I no longer walk on egg shels and wounder "what is he doing? Where is he? is he safe?" I just make sure the kids are well taken care of and do the things they want and need to do, like scouts, friends, Church.
Life fell right back into a pattern with out him and we are fine. I like my meetings and hug my children when the pain gets the worst of me, because out of this messed up relationship I got 3 amazing children.
It takes time lots of it, be kind to yourself and don't expect for those feeling or the letting go to just happen, love your children, love yourself and keep posting.
To this very day I love my exah but I've moved on for the saftey for my children and myself.
God Bless and good luck
Kermmie