Wanting to karate-chop people.

Old 11-02-2009, 03:15 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Wanting to karate-chop people.

Geez, I had such a great weekend, and came back to learn that STBX had lied about going camping so I'd take the kids all weekend. Actually, the "friend" who he had an affair with was in town. I'm feeling like getting all Chuck Norris on some fools. I'm so in hate with these people, who have no regard for anyone other than themselves. I'm so glad I wasn't here, because I may have been tempted to cutabitch. Blah! Why can't I not care? The thing is, I had a feeling that this was the case the whole time, and I talked myself out of caring! But to have it confirmed just upset me tremendously. And I can't get over that he'd rather be with her than see his adorable children all dressed up for Halloween.

I should be happy that his focus is on her. Thank you, really dumb person, for taking him off my hands. Good luck to you.

I guess I just needed to vent.
Old 11-02-2009, 03:54 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

wanting how did you confirm it ? is there a way you can just not know about his whereabouts anymore ?

its two of us angry today, wanting. as it is i am planning to go for some decent food then to ask about self defense classes i saw / coincidentally they are just next to the therapist i used to go to !!

i hope they can give some beginner classes and take into account im not in the best shape ever... i just want to kick and punch something.

i am glad your kids have you at least, be glad YOU were actually there for them and had a great time. that is what counts...

one day we will not give a damn about any of this anymore... its a process. we are getting there... HUGS
Old 11-02-2009, 04:16 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Were the kiddies cute for Halloween??? Throw your rage in a big rocket ship and blast it to Mars - you just built another tangible, real, precious moment and memory with your kids!!
And I can't get over that he'd rather be with her than see his adorable children all dressed up for Halloween.
Believe it.
His loss. Forever.

This made me LOL!!!
Thank you, really dumb person, for taking him off my hands. Good luck to you.

Thanks for your rant - you gave me both a warm memory of when my guys were sweet little pirates and ghosts - and a good laugh!

peace-
b
Old 11-02-2009, 05:02 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

hahaha! You made me smile. Definately, that silly woman...is she an addict as well?

Sometimes the anger and hate I feel gets so damn much. I'm finding a fast ride on my bike with some equally loud music that I used to love before him helps me a bit.

He sounds like a right *****
Old 11-02-2009, 06:17 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Only stepping forward

Yup, LOL out of me too and I SOO needed a laugh!!! Your vent really, REALLY helped me tonight. THANK YOU for it!!!
Old 11-02-2009, 09:08 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

The fact that I made you LOL makes me feel so much better, weirdly!

TC, I confirmed it through friends. There was a lot of drama, apparently. Drama that makes me giggle, even though I'm glad I wasn't directly involved.

Bernadette, the kids were so cute! I wouldn't have missed it for the world.

Norma, she's not an addict, unless addicted to drama counts.
Old 11-03-2009, 02:29 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Well if she is addicted to drama she is hanging out with the "perfect" man for her.

Yes if he is happier with her than with his kids, then he is a sicko, and you got the best of it by being with them. One day, if he lives so long, he will be a very sad, lonely man and will have no wonderful memories of their fun days as kids.
You on the other hand, will have memories overflowing with joy, love and pleasure.

God bless