Help with Scrambled Eggs

Old 10-12-2009, 05:55 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Being Silent so I can Hear

That shower spray stuff, that you spray on right before you get out of the shower? It works! I managed to train a teenager to use it too!

Can I put this on my resume?
Old 10-12-2009, 06:12 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Awakening

Originally Posted by BuffaloGal View Post
Laundry, no problem. Washing the dishes? Ugh. I would like to go to someone else's house and wash their clothes while they come deal with Dish Mountain in my sink. (I don't have a dishwasher... my house's circuit is already maxed out and I can't afford to have a new one installed.)

And, I had no idea you could scramble eggs in the microwave. I'll try that next time-- it'll be one less pan to wash!
Our dishwasher is full of moldy water. I don't like the damn things anyway, never had one I didn't have to wash stuff first any way.

Man I can wash me some dishes, just did a sink full, in 2 minutes flat. That's wash n rinse, they go in the other side to dry, and be used again. They never see the cabinet/drawer. An old gf taught me her system, it's quick and scary/dangerous. Don't let me near your grandmothers fine china!

Thanks and God bless us all,
Coyote
Old 10-12-2009, 06:37 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

I LIKE to dust....and I WILL wash dishes...someone else has to put them away tho'...Coyote is right on with the laundry thing...I used to do that..and as soon as I can afford it, I will again!
My granny taught me that getting down on hands and knees and washing floors helps cramps...in the old day, that is what she did when she went into LABOR!!!! So, once a month I like washing floors. That vacuum thing sucks tho'!
Old 10-12-2009, 07:01 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

LOL!!! You all are too funny!!! I can't wait to see Still Water's resume!!! ROFL!!!
Old 10-12-2009, 11:10 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
To thine own self be true.

I LOVE this post! Because now I have it ALL planned out. This place is an absolute disaster! So, here goes, next weekend you are all invited to MY house. Plenty of room. (Now you have to read this fast for proper affect...effect...which is it? whatever:

I'll go to the store to get food for us, since um... there's none here. Meanwhile...
ago will provide the entertainment
buffalogal will do the laundry
chuck, chrysalis, and zak will be the chefs
cowgirl mows the lawn
coyote must keep livewyred AWAY from the laundry! vacuum the carpets and do the after-dinner dishes.
gypsyfeet lights the fire in the fireplace
livewyred will do the dusting and floors
stillwaters changes the beds
transformers is the poet and documentarian

Please submit requests for reassignment by noon on Friday. Thanks and see ya' then.
Old 10-13-2009, 01:29 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

You guys are funny. I hate to cook. More then actually cooking, I hate figuring out what to cook.

Speaking of tiles - I have the perfect bathroom mapped out. I have four small boys and a drunk husband. I want tile - all tile from floor to ceiling. With a step stool *bolted to the floor* please. A urinal might be ugly but useful. Then I want one of those wand thingy's you see when you take your car to the car wash. This would get my bathroom clean (which I need to do darn near daily) while I just stand at the door and aim the wand thingy.

And the seat stays UP at ALL times.

Oh, and an automatic flusher. *beg*
Old 10-13-2009, 02:57 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

I spray the shower tiles with a mix of 1 part white vinegar to 4 parts water for mould.

Use dish washing liquid on old broom to scrub walls and floors (tiles) then use my hand shower head to wash them down. Easier, cheaper and safer than some toxic gunk that chokes you.

Showering 4 boys and drunken husband? Try handcuffing to walls and washing with a mop, then rinsing with a firehose.

By the way, did I really see STRANGLED EGGS posted here?

God bless
Old 10-13-2009, 03:16 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  

Strangling eggs - funny!

I'm less concerned about showering and more concerned about peeing, bad aims, and/or wandering attention. Oh - what is that over there :spray: did you say something :spray: why is their a crowd????

Sadly, "Don't pee on your brother." is actually part of my vocabulary now. I have twin toddlers.
Old 10-13-2009, 08:38 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  

TOO FUNNY!

I agree with the floor-to-ceiling tile though. I'm going to try Jadmack's Helpful Hints. I will put Jadmack down for cleaning the bathroom tiles next weekend!

Thanks for volunteering for such a tough job. You're the bomb
Old 10-13-2009, 10:17 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  

Love it Thumper. I think my folks said the same thing to me and my brother.

Now, I trained my boy right. Sat him down and said..
"Look boy you can do this two ways. You stand or you sit. Now there are some folks that say you aren't a manly man if you sit. Well, this is what I have to say to them. You ever clean your commode? Those of us that sit, don't spray. A toilet with no spray is pretty darn easy to clean. The choice is yours amigo..."

then I made him in charge of cleaning the bathroom when he got older. =)
Old 10-13-2009, 05:04 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  

Thanks L2L, I should have known I'd be "volunteered".

Oh well, so be it. I will scrub away and use it to scrub away any s**t in my life at the same time. Often use bathroom cleaning as for doing that. Watching soapsuds going down the drain hole, I imagine all the things I have thought of whilst scrubbing, are like scum disappearing down there.

Very, very cleansing for me.

TRUST ME; I NOW HAVE A VERY WELL SCRUBBED, SPOTLESS BATHROOM.

God bless
Old 10-13-2009, 05:17 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  

That also is a good idea Jadmack! Using all that pent-up energy to get things all spiffy!