Here I go again.......

Old 10-31-2009, 11:02 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Ohhhhhh.......now I get it....

I should have just read my old posts huh?
Old 10-31-2009, 02:09 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

I should have just read my old posts huh?

I am inclined to agree with you on this one, my dear.

Here you are asking why oh why you aren't in love with a man who has treated you like dirt, plays around with other women while stringing you along with words of devotion, and threatens your very supportive friend with bodily harm because her lifestyle (supposedly) but it's really to keep you from having support outside of him.

He's a Dad on the weekends and a husband none of the time. He may be sober but it sounds like he has made no effort to get to the root of his problems...I consider a heavy anger management issue to be one of those problems.

If you want advice, I'll give it...you are better without him. You are hooked on his drama like any other stimulant, and it's time to wean yourself off. It's time to move one. He's may be the father of your children, but he is not healthy for any of you.

If you weren't really looking for advice, I offer my support. Go through your posts, get out a journal and start looking at both the pros and cons of this relationship. Be honest and patient with yourself. The more you really consider what you want and what you are really getting from this man, the easier these kind of crises of conscience will be to weather.

Hang in there!!

Alice
Old 10-31-2009, 02:35 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

I can't make myself feel love either. Weird place to be, isn't it?