tell me not to respond

Old 09-25-2009, 03:09 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
I Love Who I Am

Yes, wanting, this was a release. But in the past I have held on to trying to control him. I wouldn't even say this is an effort on my part. It's naturally happening. Letting go. Getting on with my life, despite his issues. Despite our seperation! Man last year when we were S, I was a mess. Cried every day. Now I am relieved.

In fact, I like being single. The guy that waited on me at the grocery store was flirting iwth me and i LIKED it. Last summer if a man payed attention to me it triggered me and made me cry. All I could think about was my husband doing that to his affair partner. Man I was jacked up.

But not today. That guy in the store was my kind of action; tall, articulate, charming, very handsome. I was keenly aware of my missing wedding ring and it didn't make me sad!! I felt good, like I can flirt.

Some day I'll have a man who loves and adores me. First, I gotta dig out this sickness in me. And lose another 20 pounds. And make more money. And get divorced. Aw, never mind...
Old 09-25-2009, 06:06 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Boy oh boy!! This man is stand up for sure....A stand up comedian.

So Yoga equals Alcoholism???? What planet is laughing boy on?

I know A's can tie themselves and others up in knots, but never thought it was a form of Yoga, til now. Well you learn something new every day.

Try imagining his in some Yoga positions, preferably damn hard ones and see how ridiculous he looks to you. That should relieve some of your anger and tension at him and his over the top email.

Is there a Yoga position called the Pretzel? If not, there should be.

Would be perfect for beer drinkers and alcoholic blowhards, like him.

Tell him you haven't been Yoga-ing the house into foreclosure.

God bless
Old 09-25-2009, 06:27 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
mergirl

Originally Posted by transformyself View Post

Oh thats right. I was praying for peace. I been praying for happiness. I've been calling these things to me. Package delivered.

I love it when that happens=)
Old 09-25-2009, 06:46 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by transformyself View Post

But when your worst fears come true, it seems there is nothing left to fear.
This is absolutely true, and amazingly freeing. Things that terrified me before my divorce were a breeze afterwards... it still hurt, but I couldn't believe how much I was delivered from being afraid of other things, fears that had held me back for years just evaporated. Three years later, I'm still benefiting. So you enjoy that freedom too! It's yours, you earned it.

BG
Old 09-25-2009, 07:00 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

I've always been a big fan of the "no response" response....mostly because I know that would drive 'em nuts way more than any rant I could come up with, articulate or not.

Good job! You're doing it!!! Woo hoo!!
Old 09-25-2009, 07:21 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Is there a Yoga position called the Pretzel? If not, there should be.

LOL Jadmack

Some have animals names, what about "pink elephant that turns invisible depending on the eyes of the beholder".

transform, the same happened to me a week ago, I cried and thought I would cry all night and after 10 minutes I was ok. LOL. Sometimes you are afraid of a feeling being an unsurmountable monster and it turns out to be a little elf doing jumping jacks!!

I think what you are going through is called "moving on".
Old 09-25-2009, 08:58 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  
I Love Who I Am

Thank you everyone. this:
Tell him you haven't been Yoga-ing the house into foreclosure. is hilarious and horrifying. He's been raging at me, oh that's right. He's probably looking at his life. He lost his family and home, even though he still insists he's leaving me because he doesn't agree with my lifestyle (some mysterious phrase he uses but never explains) and that our inability to work together is the reason we lost our house. I"m sooo lucky to have found you guys cause I would seriously consider all these things he says to me, in a desperate attempt to make sense of life.

yes, I' baffled by my limited grieving. It makes sense, though. I"ve been in so much pain for so long. How much **** can you take, really?
Old 09-26-2009, 04:36 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  

Maybe your inner voice has finally said "enough pain, I don't want any more and I am not taking it. Peace and happiness is my goal from here on. Pain GO."

God bless