He just went crazy

Old 09-23-2009, 03:42 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

He just went crazy

for no reason- I worked all nite last nite- got up after 2 hours had to pick up sick 13year old at school- when I told AH 13yr old was sick- he went off saying Im not taking him to the DR that it is "taking $ away from his music and everything else" So I ignored it. Then while at my three yr old ballet class- he calls and goes OFF about he computer and that it wasnt fixed (we just had it in the shop) I leave class- pick it up- take it back to the comp guy. I cant really tell comp guy whats wrong (cause I dont understand comp stuff all that well).
So I call AH and ask him to talk to the guy- AH curses the guy out and the guy hangs up on him. He has been throwing things aroung the kitchen- hitting doors - all b/c of my "inattention to anything he tells me" and the fact that I "never listen and wont shut up"
Old 09-23-2009, 03:53 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

Well, I don't know your story, but why can't he take the computer to the shop himself? You don't have to put up with that kind of abuse, you know, and your kids certainly shouldn't see him acting that way.
Old 09-23-2009, 03:57 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hes drunk- really drunk.He is now in our basement passed out. But he 1st went to liquor store- couldnt go to comp store tho.
Old 09-23-2009, 03:58 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Ellima, I just don't know what to say to you anymore.

I think you and those children are in very real danger.
Old 09-23-2009, 04:09 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

So, how long are you going to put up with that kind of treatment?
Old 09-23-2009, 04:16 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

So, did your 13-year-old get to go to the doctor or not? Was he really sick?

Please tell me he did, if so.

Last edited by GiveLove; 09-23-2009 at 04:42 PM.
Old 09-23-2009, 04:42 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

This can all change if you want it to.

There are so many safer, healthier, and happier ways you can live your life with your children. All you have to do is accept that this is as good as it is going to get with him and admit that you and your children deserve better. When you want that more than anything (more than him) the rest will happen seemingly on its own.

Alice
Old 09-23-2009, 05:38 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Belgian Sheepdog Adictee

You know how I, Freedom and others on here feel from our repeated responses to your posts .................................................. all I can do any more is ask:

AND YOU STAY WHY????

Love and hugs,
Old 09-23-2009, 06:09 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Hi ellima.

What is your "bottom"? Do you have any deal breaker list in your mind?
When he hits you? Or you daughter?

I do not say this as an attack. But just as active alcoholics follow a path that is textbook, we have seen these volatile situations ending up in physical violence and worse.

I am worried and I am hoping you wake up to the reality that you and your daughter are not safe at all in the current situation.

If this continues your daughter will end up marrying someone who drinks, takes drugs and/or yells. Is this the kind of man you would want for her? she will behave exactly like you do... please remember your life is not the only one which is affected daily..

There is much joy and peace for you, if you decide to take it.
Old 09-23-2009, 06:33 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

AND YOU STAY WHY????

How much more violent, tantrum throwing does this bad-tempered, out of control freak have to put you and your children through?

What sort of irrational crap like, "$ for music" is more important than caring about a sick child, will you continue to have yelled at you, before you understand that he is DANGEROUS?

You ask "why are you staying"? I ask WHY haven't you already GONE?

Maybe when his fists or the computer are whizzing at you or the kids, you will finally realize that you have gone past dangerous into murderous, andit will be TOO LATE.

Don't sit and think or ask why or why not any longer, NOW is the time to MOVE and get the hell out of this madhouse.
Old 09-23-2009, 06:46 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Take a look to Iwanttoheal thread..

I was never worth enough to get me the hell out of the abuse and alcoholic home I endured as a child

That of course is a lie... Iwanttoheal was worthy of a real home!

In 20 years it will be your daughter posting this in tears... check out the ACOA forum.

Here in SR you can see the past... and the future, very very clearly. You can see where all the paths before you lead to...