Choices and mistakes, they all know my name
But I'm through holding in and holding onto all that pain

[Chorus]

I know I know I know I've been forgiven
I know I know I know I'm gonna start living

[Chorus]

Oh yeah

By Tim McGraw

I really like this song, and try to remember it often.

I thought and read alot last night! I agree, I shouldn't be the one to pick him up from rehab, if he has decided to leave. I'm going to talk to his oldest sister tonight, and see if she can, since she is out of work, she is a nervous person, so I don't know if she will! I hope she does!

I am still going down tomrrow, taking my nephew's since thier parents are lazy and can't seem to get the time to go down, after saying all summer they would. The boys are farm boys at heart, and I think it would be a great opprtunity to see the place!!

Oh and also, I have a 86 year old stalk! He is a customer of mine, at the grain elevator I work at. He always has said odd things to me. Then he began to stop by my house. I told him he has no reason to and asked if he would stop. He hasn't! I posted no tresspassing sign. Last night he stops out on my gravel road, I leave where my neighbor's are at least a quarter of a mile away or more. He stopped and sat there for 5 min. I called the sheriff's dept. they SAID they would call him. ok. My dad said he WILL go and talk to him, in the a.m.! Oh boy, it's not going to be good, may dad looks like zz top/ santa clause, and can't put the fear of God in anyone, even though he's a big teddy bear at heart.

Please have me in you prayers this weekend, I need it! I hope everyone has a peacful, joyus weekend!

Take Care,
Kota:praying
Old 09-13-2009, 03:45 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Good thinking about not picking up the runner from rehab, after all if he decides to leave then he can organise the necessary steps in doing so, ie transport to where-ever he's going. You are not responsible for anything he decides or does, nor are you a cab or public transport, so leave him to sort it out for himself.

WOW::: a stalker!!! An 86 year old stalker? Whatever next.!!!
Let your boss at the grain elevator know and maybe he can have a word to the old feller as well as the police and your dad.

You are having a time of it aren't you, so I will send good wishes and best of luck to you to push away the yukky bits.

Stay strong and God bless