Scared to Dealth

Old 09-01-2009, 01:09 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Scared to Dealth

Hi, just struggling right now. I work from home one day a week. Today is my day to work from home. My husband isn't working much right now. He is home as well. We got into an arguement becasue he will never take or pick the kids up at daycare. He doesn't like where they go because he thinks it is to far. I didn't like places around our home. I had to take them out of the in home daycare because she took off to much and I had no back up so I had to call into work a lot. I was afraid I'd lose my job. My AH said I had to work. So anyway, I asked him what else he expect me to do. He just got mad said I was a b*t*ch. He hit me with a pillow stormed into the kitchen and left. He is back at home now. I talked to my counselor and I have an appointment tonight.

Tonight is the night I make that next step or choice to move forward. My counselor said we would lay out my options.

So scared...so scared...
Old 09-01-2009, 01:46 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

(((((((((((((((((CAAW))))))))))))))))))))))):prayi ng

Reading your post I don't even know what to say. Just know I care and am thinking of you!!!! I'm scared for you!
Old 09-01-2009, 02:09 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Try to remember that fear is not a negative feeling. We can feel fear of exciting and life changing events that are wondrous and joyous just as easily as something ominous.

Birth of a child.
Buying a first home.
Walking to the bus stop for the first time by ourselves.
The first day of school/college.
Ugh! a first date.
Double Ugh! a blind date.
First time jumping a 3' double oxer on a green thoroughbred. (horse girls know this one)
First kiss.
First time.

...just to name a few.

Feel free to add to the list all the good things that we've all been afraid of that are really just about the fearing the unknown and hoping it's all as great as we've dreamed it would be.

CAAW,
I'm so proud of you for taking this step!! I was afraid too, but I was also a little excited as well. You can do this, I know you can!!

Alice
Old 09-01-2009, 02:23 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Will be sending you positive vibes!
Old 09-01-2009, 08:32 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

CAAW,

Dear, to choose daycare that is farther away from the house because it is safer and then allowing an ACTIVE ALCOHOLIC to drive the children there and home is insane.

This is what living with an addict does to our minds.

The counselor can help you get your head straight. But trust me....your AH is going to pull out all the stops to get you to stop the counseling.

All I can say is that your children are in danger and for them you should keep going for help, NO MATTER WHAT.

He hit you with a pillow. My gut tells me that if you do not live apart from that man, he is going to hit you with something much much firmer.

Please don't disappear into this man's sickness.

Love, Bluejay
Old 09-02-2009, 12:23 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Violence in a domestic relationship is never acceptable, even if it was just a pillow. Do you respect yourself?Do you think this is what you deserve? What if this wasn't you, but your sister or your best friend? What advice would you give her?

Just food for thought.
Old 09-02-2009, 12:29 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Blu**ed Lines...A ClockWork SR

Sending out some karma... Hope it hits and helps you make the rights decisions for you, your children and Husband.