Off topic - Starting singing lessons tomorrow :)!!

Old 08-27-2009, 12:37 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Cool Off topic - Starting singing lessons tomorrow :)!!

Hi friends,

Even if I do not post as often I still send you all good vibes.

Gladly God/HP has not shown me my ex that often these days. Every day that passes without contact is such a huge blessing and I can feel my wounds healing. I am still on meds though.....

Anyway I wanted to tell you tomorrow I will go and arrange personal singing lessons!! I ALWAYS wanted to do that!

Now my voice is like one of the Chipmunks (Alvin, specifically) but I don't care anymore..... some of my coworkers told me they thought I had a nice voice (I worked at a call center) and that "everybody" thought the same so whatever, the important thing is I want to do it for fun and I finally took the damn telephone and dialed the arts center!!!

Although I got a partner for 4 months only, we are considering each other for long term and we may even marry... he sings very well so we are planning on singing in our wedding LOL

Of course that will happen in a few years, but it feels so good to be respected and taken seriously and take steps to achieve something.

Thanks to SR and God/HP I am no longer sharing a "home" with an alcoholic but dating someone worthy of my time that meets me halfway and makes me feel loved and important FROM DAY ONE, whichever way I look and feel...

Granted we got our disagreements but there is no stress, most of the time we end up laughing...

Its like the last 15 years of the Horror Show that have been my "relationships" are over and I am starting to RELAX and be OK with who I am, I guess that's also a payback from getting out of hell, if you can let go an alcoholic you can let go anyone, and you can do anything your heart desires...

Freedom suits women very well !!!!!!!!!
Old 08-27-2009, 12:57 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Location: Scottsdale, AZ, one big happy dysfunctional family!
TC999, I hope you and your partner make beautiful music together!