Just wanted to tell you all something...

Old 08-20-2009, 11:45 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Just wanted to tell you all something...

You are all truely AMAZING.

It takes a strong person to take their knowledge and apply it to make things better!

There are many people who are very well educated and know what they need to do. Instead of taking action and fixing the problem they just continue to complain about the problem.

Working on fixing a problem is SO hard on many different levels.

Stay strong everyone!
Old 08-20-2009, 12:26 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Being Silent so I can Hear

Thanks CAAW Most days I don't feel strong at all...

Old 08-20-2009, 01:27 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

ITA---I feel so fortunate to have found this site. I keep reading and reading...and I'm learning from my mistakes.
Old 08-20-2009, 03:39 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
To thine own self be true.

CAAW,

You know, it's kind of funny that you post that because sometimes I DO compare myself to other people, like at work. It is one of my personal rules NEVER to compare myself to others but actually doing so under certain circumstances sometimes makes me feel good about myself. I look around at the people I work with and see how far behind they are. It's not that I feel better than anyone else, I can just see now "where people are".

It is so very hard to look at oneself and be courageous enough to see what is so painful to see. And we're doing it.

If you think about it, we all feel like we've come from hell with folks we are involved with, or still in hell right now. You'd think that would make us weaker. But every day I feel myself get stronger and I know you all feel it too. And you are right, we are ALL an amazing bunch of people, and most courageous.