Are we supposed to do this later?

Old 09-04-2003, 07:38 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
boo
Paused

Are we supposed to do this later?

Are we supposed to revisit something and see if we have the same perspective on it?

For example, the two weeks I spent in Texas with A were so fun as I remember them now. Am I supposed to "check" to see if my perception of that fun changes later on in some step or something?
Old 09-04-2003, 08:22 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I mean this kindly boo, but a wonderful two week whirlwind romance is just that--a wonderful two week whirlwind romance. I'm concerned for you. The most wonderful man in the world is still a mystery after only two weeks together. If everything were perfect, it is still about a year too quick to decide he's the one for you---and about 6 months too quick to even make it an exclusive relationship! Add an addiction problem to the pot, and the whole thing is so unstable i wish you would run far and fast. If this is meant to be, it will come together, but not because you wish it so.

Lord knows, if wishing made things so, this board would be unnecessary.
Old 09-04-2003, 08:45 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
boo
Paused

Missybelle, thanks! It was more like 4 months but we were in 4 different cities this summer-he was in 2 and I was in 2 different ones-except for 2 weeks. So, the other 3.5 months were lots of phonecalls and e-mails and mailing stuff the old fashioned-way.
Old 09-04-2003, 08:47 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
boo
Paused

P.S. I also told him jus tthat now-if it is meant to be it will happen. It doesn't take the "urgency" of MAKING it happen out of it right now for me, but maybe it will after some time 'round here