One day sober

Old 09-18-2003, 09:22 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Paused

lol!!! ok, i just might try that next time. In a really sweet and caring tone of voice. Thanks Cecilia!!!
Old 09-19-2003, 11:10 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

My husbands drinking depends on how MUCH he had....if it was a blow out and he was pretty torn up, he would lay in the bed for one whole day wanting to be waited on hand and foot! That one hasn't happen since around May...He couldn't quit puking and did admit to the reason and I did not wait on him....brought food once.....the end.

If it was the go to lunch and don't come home until bed...he would eat, pass out sleep until 10 or so work for a couple of hours then go have lunch again....may or may not be home by dinner. That could go on for days!

Now it is get up work, may have a few for lunch, come back and work and then don't feel good and don't know why DUH!!! He may go have a few in the evening at his friends too...but still is getting up in the morning....HOWEVER he is ACTING like he was when he was gone and drinking tons...so relgardless if he THINKS he is doing better....he still acts the SAME!!!

Constant