Go Back  SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information > Friends and Family > Friends and Family of Alcoholics
Reload this Page >

Update:He beat up the CW ,is in jail, don't think he will be leaving anytime soon

Update:He beat up the CW ,is in jail, don't think he will be leaving anytime soon

Old 08-07-2009, 09:50 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Well just wanted to give an update: so after I talked to the investigator today I am just wondering why the lady that was robbed couldn't identify him. Is she still alive??? Man this is soooo...... bad for him.

Well at dinner tonight the CW called and told me he just went to jail for criminal domestic violence for beating her up. I am actually finding out alot of info about them and where they have been the last few weeks. I will be passing this info along to the appropriate persons. He is still drinking heavily and taking pain pills. He just didn't have the money for crack or he would have had that. ANyway the CW told me she was pressing charges but little does she know it probably won't be long before they are both charged with these serious crimes and from then on it's gonna be who rolls first and I'm betting on her rolling first. I looked at his pic online tonight and he looks like the monster he is. The CW also told me it was gonna be weird him not laying beside her tonight :wtf2 Told her she should walk away and forget she ever met him. They will both be going away for awhile once the arrest warrants are issued.

One GREAT thing is I won't have to track him down to serve the divorce papers on him and that makes me ear to ear. Just wanted to keep everyone updated and thanks to everyone earlier today!!!
Old 08-07-2009, 10:39 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Wow. I'm glad he is locked up. Get those papers served and move on!
Old 08-08-2009, 05:52 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

onlyliveonce-

thanks for the update. just when you think you've heard it all, it gets worse.

if i was you, i would ban CW phone number and don't receive her calls.

get uninvolved again. you have overwhelming evidence that you are better clear of this man and his actions.

that was nice of you to encourage the CW to get clear of him.

naive
Old 08-08-2009, 05:57 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

WTF did she call YOU for??? Ugh!

So, are you glad now that you cooperated?