Friday "us" check-in

Old 08-01-2009, 09:34 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
1 Corinthians 13:1-13 love

Went bowling with stbx and 2 of my boys. Bowled terrible the first game and kicked the male butts in the next 2 , :-). We went out to eat and I ate garlic cheese french fries,lots of them :-). ( not good that i ate whatever i wanted 2 days in a row and no exercise today.)

Enjoyed some messages with a fellow SR person. Will sleep in, go to church and go downtown with my other son tomorrow.:-)

It was a nice day Givelove.
Old 08-01-2009, 10:02 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Being Silent so I can Hear

I revamped my website. I've been wanting to work on it for a while, but it doesn't generate any money etc. so I didn't. It's my just for fun place. Well, it's mostly done now.

If anyone wants to see, send me a PM, I don't feel comfortable linking it here now.
Old 08-02-2009, 10:07 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
1 Corinthians 13:1-13 love

Well I just got back from my special walk. I made up for the exercise I missed yesterday and the day before.:-)

Chicago has one of the most beautiful skylines. I waited till dusk/dark. There was not a cloud in the sky tonight and the moon was right above the skyline, reflecting off the lake. The city lights on the buildings were lit up and the whether was perfect.Where North Ave and Oak Street beach come together,off of Lake Shore Drive, is one of the best view of the city Skyline. I walked the lake shore for about 5 miles.( So 10 miles total power walking.) I stopped to see the people playing chess/speed chess in the small chess pavilion, which is right off the shore.I went alone, so I skipped stopping for italian ice.

I will be honest, it is one of those things where I would preferably be doing it with a husband, enjoying it after years of marriage. But I still enjoyed it.:-)

love tammy