He got arrested today...but not a DUI...

Old 07-23-2009, 08:17 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

He got arrested today...but not a DUI...

Amazingly this wasn't alcohol related. His story goes like this...he was pulled over for speeding and when the officer asked for license/registration he opened his glove box. There laid the .32 pistol that I'd been telling him NOT to drive around with, the officer of course saw it. He asked him to get out, cuffed him, let him call his work and them took him to jail. His mother had to bail him out because he couldn't get a hold of me. I told him good, because I wouldn't of come and gotten for him.

Yep, he was arrested for carrying a concealed weapon in his glove box.

I'd told him to quit packing that stupid thing around, f'n idiot. I did do a little yelling about it when I found out, he had the audacity to ask me stop.

As if I haven't enough things to worry about and go over, he did this.

He wanted comfort from me for his ignorance for something I told him not to be doing because like this WOULD happen.
Old 07-23-2009, 08:22 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Oh boy, it never ends. I have a similar story. My XAH was in a horrific auto accident with BA over twice the limit plus a loaded gun in the vehicle. Claimed he was shooting squirrels and just "forgot". At the time we had a 3 and 5 year old to consider. I agree..... f-n insanity and I am so glad I have moved on and stepped away so he could live his life as he sees fit...and the same for me.
Old 07-23-2009, 08:23 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Being Silent so I can Hear

Sigh. Sorry to hear about this inahaze, just more drama for you to deal with.
Old 07-23-2009, 08:57 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

inahaze....keep breathing, stay focused and don't get derailed. Maybe your HP is sending you confirmation that you are on the right path? When I started moving in the direction of doing the right thing for me and my kids all kinds of crazy things happened to affirm me.
Old 07-23-2009, 09:03 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Don't you get some sort of paperwork when you're let out on bond? Because I cannot find one single piece of paper.
Old 07-24-2009, 12:04 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I agree with anvil....stay focused on your plans - keep making the steps you need to make to execute YOUR plan.

peace-
b