destination life lyrics

Old 07-16-2009, 03:30 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
May it be

Location: A new day. Today I just see bright colors, in the small world of my dreams.
destination life lyrics

Here are some of the lyrics to a new bluegrass song by Rhonda Vincent, written by an artist from New Zealand.

It is too soon for the lyrics to on the net. This is just a portion. I can relate to some of this, but even on a deeper level. (like I didn't have much dignity when mine ended, & he hadn't touched me or had any impact for way too long, I left it go on for too long).

I do like the hopeful words, about surviving.

Here are the lyrics

Quietly she slipped into a moonlight night, leaving all her troubles behind.

Overlooked the little things, that mean so much. There was no sincerity left in his touch. Anyway she tried to please he put her down. He cannot criticize her if she is not around.

And she's traveling like there's no tomorrow, no turning back. Clinging to what dignity that's still intact. Face to face with freedom & determined to survive, destination life.

On the road, she thinks about the way things were, if only he respected love & cared for her. He had opportunities to do things right, he missed the chance to hear her say goodbye.

It wouldn't have taken much to keep her from walking. She gave up & left the miles between do the talking.

And she's traveling like there's no tomorrow, no turning back. Clinging to what dignity that's still intact. Face to face with freedom & determined to survive, destination life.
Old 07-16-2009, 06:45 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Only stepping forward

AWESOME! I'm looking forward to hearing the song!
Old 07-16-2009, 07:46 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I also can't wait to hear this song. Very nice.
Old 07-16-2009, 09:23 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
May it be

Location: A new day. Today I just see bright colors, in the small world of my dreams.
there are a few, you tube video's where Rhonda Vincent sings it at concerts, but not a studio version. I hear it on a Boston radio station, online.