Thanks and praise

Old 07-16-2009, 01:39 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
1 Corinthians 13:1-13 love

Thanks and praise

If you caught the thread where I asked for prayer I just want to give you a big thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

God answered specific requests and did it qucikly and with power !!! When both parties understood with clarity they repented from their ways and are already in the healing and getting help process .

There is no question this was a crisis and went down hill very fast beyond abuses.

Anyway, it ended up , when the secrets came out, that this started from an addiction/abuse situation in the sexual realm of behavior. It delved even quicker into worse behaviors that also got mixed into a love for money.

God's timing is perfect and many lives that also were involved came into balance through this experience. For myself I know that if I had not gone through the process I had this year I would not have been able to be a vessel that God could use for my own daughter. I am so thankful for the specifics of what this site has brought and the book Not Under Bondage in being prepared to be used to serve my daughter and son in law in this time of crisis.

So thank you so much to those who prayed and in general for the service that is ministered here through time and writing.

love tammy
Old 07-16-2009, 02:12 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

((( tammy )))