What is WRONG with Hardware Stores??????

Old 09-12-2009, 11:40 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

You guys are too much! I love this thread. But now I'm hungry and I'm on a low-carb diet.
Old 09-13-2009, 09:52 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Ago

This thread describes the problem, Here is some solution:

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...are-store.html

here is a pun

The thing about trying to get bread from an AH is in the morning you think to yourself, 'jesus the "yeast" you'd think he'd be able to do is "rise" to the occasion BUT NO all he does is "loaf" around!!!"
Old 09-13-2009, 10:43 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Groan!!!

Originally Posted by Ago View Post
This thread describes the problem, Here is some solution:

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...are-store.html

here is a pun

The thing about trying to get bread from an AH is in the morning you think to yourself, 'jesus the "yeast" you'd think he'd be able to do is "rise" to the occasion BUT NO all he does is "loaf" around!!!"
Old 09-13-2009, 10:55 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by freya View Post
"Oh, Sir, I'm sooooo sorry! I didn't realize who you were...but, of course we have bread for you! Just for you because, unlike any of our other customers, you are truly special and deserving of bread."

Surely there was Hollywood version that ended that way???? Or am I just imagining it?...or maybe it was a Harlequin Romance???? I know I heard it somewhere!

Old 09-13-2009, 11:14 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
mergirl

Soooooo, when I was little both of my grampas used to read the funnies on Sundays and laugh and laugh. When I was old enough to read, I started reading the funnies, but they never made me laugh. On occasion smile, but never full out belly laugh. Through out my childhood into my teens, I read every sunday paper that I got my hands on, and just never understood, it was always like an inside joke, with me on the outside.

Your story reminds me of this
Old 09-13-2009, 02:33 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by anvilhead View Post
i ain't moving til i get MY BREAD......ya'll just navigate your carts full of hammers and plant stands and electrical gadgets right around me......cuz this BREAD is more important to me than breathing and i know if i just try harder with the sheer force of my own will, i will get that bread i so richly deserve. look what i've sacrificed to get it. i LOVE that bread sooooo much - the bread they don't have - it's so much more than JUST bread, don't you see?
I'm thankful to be at a point where this is funny to me. This one describes how I was before. I used to be pits deep in this and thought I was right! Everybody else was wrong because I am unique! (just like everybody else)

You idiots with your carts full of hammers, I AM SMARTER than you and I KNOW where the bread is!