Update- no longer crying :)

Old 06-21-2009, 01:10 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Wink Update- no longer crying :)

Hi friends, just wanted to thank you for all the replies to my other thread. You cheered me up when I needed it greatly, thank you all!

Yesterday was just a bleaahhh kind of day... did not do much. But I did not cry. And I did not think about exAH. I was just.. tired of everything...

I went with some woman as I am taking "Bach Flowers". Supposedly they will help with apathy. Perhaps its a placebo, but today I feel better

Yesterday my dad called and it was so great to hear his voice...

I went to the market and spent $100 in great stuff: a new wine, aloe vera beverages, and stuff I would not normally buy. I am going to make a point this week to cook and eat well.

Today I asked a lady to help me clean the apartment. I am finishing the details! I feel great. Now I am cooking a lovely meal - FOR ME!!

Fish with teriyaki sauce, broccoli and carrots (I eat them only because of the sauce, LOL), some gourmet rice and mashed potato on the side.

The new guy sent me an e-card for our 2 months anniversary. I will see him tonight.

Life sucks many times, but people around me make it all worthwhile.
Thank you and I hope you enjoy Sunday!
Old 06-21-2009, 01:47 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

That is wonderful that you are having a great day! You are inspiring!!
Old 06-21-2009, 01:48 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

YAY!
Im so happy. I love reading things like this....even if I'm having a bad day...
~~Im totally with you on the vegetable+sauce=amazing thing
Old 06-21-2009, 02:35 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Thanks!!

My grandma used to say dishes taste good because of the love poured on them, the fish was DELICIOUS I will cook for the new guy next week now that my recipe is "tested"

It just started to rain....

Tasty food+bath+Yoga+movie+new guy= Takingcharge happy

I hope you all remember the little things you like to do and DO them, while I cook, or do yoga I always think "GOSH this is so easy, why don't I do this more often?"

Now I don't have anything to wear for my date. DAMN!!

I am glad I am thinking of that kind of "worrisome" stuff
Old 06-21-2009, 02:43 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Being Silent so I can Hear

Sounds great! Now I'm hungry....
Old 06-21-2009, 02:56 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

I still have some, it would only take an airplane trip down here

The cleaning lady mentioned an AH husband he left. Still stalking her after 6 years eventhough he has a new enabler. I had never felt it was a blessing xAH is not stalking me but now I opened my eyes.. I am thankful for that.

And she mentioned a friend - got pregnant to a drug addict. Twice. Both babies died as they had serious mental/physical disorders.

Hard not to feel blessed: single, with a stable job, no kids, eating a chocolate in MY apartment with a shot to marry or be with someone healthy.

I have never considered having a baby with an AH would also make it more probable for my future child to become an AH. It had never occured to me I would have given a kid an AH parent (knowing about his problem beforehand) and that the baby could suffer several chronic problems, coming from someone that continually abuses his body and seemingly has abused it for years.

Hard not to feel blessed when I talk to New Guy and he tells me about his football match and his grandma's stories (as opposed to how many bottles he was able to drink last night).. and asks me to put a jacket on so I do not get wet... hah! wow. I mean things are far from perfect, but I still think he means progress...

Its like a Fast Backward to "hey, you still got another chance and you have not affected anyone else with your bad partner decisions... and yet you complain and whine about how unfair life is"

Whew!! talk about putting things in perspective.