my mind is crazy

Old 06-15-2009, 08:47 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

my mind is crazy

right now - so I don't trust my thoughts and my judgement is a little off- I'm not sure about all this calling/txting AH has been doing on and off since 330pm today. I don't know if it him wanting to come home or his wh**e coaching him (trying to get something on me- dont know what it would be or for what) but she is that type- I really wish I knew,not that it matters as far as him coming home-but it would tell me more his state of mind b/c I could use that in court- (child visitation ect..) I feel like it is just him wanting to come home- but this woman he is with is nuts! I think he is afraid of her- its weird. She has sent me txt's bfore pretending to b him- she is sicker than him! I didn't say anything in the txt I sent that could b used against me anyway- but I cant help but wish I knew....
Old 06-16-2009, 03:15 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Su**endering...

You are giving both of them a lot of rent free space in your head. All this energy spent worrying and wondering isn't buying you much peace of mind, is it? You can choose to remain enmeshed in this chaos or you can choose some serenity.
Old 06-16-2009, 05:16 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

your right of course- I guess I am just tired of being made a fool of.
Old 06-16-2009, 06:30 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

You have removed yourself from their sickness, ellima, and that means you have finally taken off your "fool" hat and are your own woman again.

The only thing you could do that would equal "being made a fool of" is to listen to his BS and take him back.

If you don't do that, then you're good. Memorize these words: They're not doing it to me, they're just doing it.

These are not people you want in your life, or on your phone, or at your door. As long as you protect yourself from their sickness and insanity, you are no fool at all.
Old 06-16-2009, 06:36 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Optimist

I know that my cell phone provider will change your number for free if you tell them you're getting harassing calls...
Old 06-16-2009, 06:46 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Ellima, they're the ones looking like fools because you're not giving in to their adolescent antics. Don't allow them into your head with this childish game.

here...I'll help you ignore them.

peace
Old 06-16-2009, 07:49 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Su**endering...

What else is going on in your life right now that doesn't involve them? What are you doing in your own recovery that doesn't involve them? If the answer to those questions is "Nothing"...well....get with the program, sister! ;-)