he's still txting

Old 06-15-2009, 05:38 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

he's still txting

and I'm still reading them- txt me an hour ago and it said;"I'm coming hom
I sent one back that only said "NO" then he sent me one that said, "fine I'll stay here even tho I love u" ridiculous! He's in HER house txting me that he wants to come home- WOW--- he is driving me batty!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish there was no part of me left that cared- I realllyyy do!
Old 06-15-2009, 05:45 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Honey,

You could make a decision, right now. You could honestly say this is it, I'm not going to do this any more, ever again. Black and white.

Turn off the phone.

Think of it as both saving yourself from any more heartache and anxiety tonight, but also as the final nail in the coffin. You are done. You are NOT going to go back to him. By turning OFF the phone you are telling YOURSELF that it is over and you are done. Not him, YOURSELF. You are the one who gets to decide this, right here, tonight.

IF you are ready. If you are not, then keep texting. But if you are, turn off the phone and distract yourself for a couple hours of peace from this drama. Then tomorrow, continue to keep PEACE at the forefront of your day, as your goal. You maintain this PEACE by staying no contact. No texting, no READING any texts. Just NO MORE.

You don't do this for HIM. You do this to tell yourself this is my decision, I am making this decision for myself, and I am following through, finally.
Old 06-15-2009, 05:48 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by ellima01 View Post
"fine I'll stay here even tho I love u"
LMAO! Tell him to save the drama for his mama....
Old 06-15-2009, 06:05 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Su**endering...

Time for some quiet meditation on what is really important to you...without all the quacking from outside.....
Old 06-15-2009, 06:09 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

You can put a stop to this if you want to. Call your cell carrier and have his number blocked, that way you will not get his calls or texts.
Old 06-15-2009, 06:22 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I agree. Shut the dang phone off!!!! If he comes to the house call for police to come get him.

Ellima01, he does not grasp what he has done and how he has broken the trust between you. That is denial and is the lifeblood of his addiction. All he sees is an enabling situation that was giving him his cake and letting him eat it to. Of course he wants that back, and he's pulling out all the stops he can to get it.

Keep asking yourself why you would care for a man who has shown you so little love, care, and concern. Keep reminding yourself of what you found when you came home that fateful evening and who you had to physically take on to get them out of your home.

You are worthy of a healthy relationship and you will never have that until you get past this very difficult time so keep moving forward and keep him OUT!!

with love,
Alice
Old 06-15-2009, 07:31 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Power is not having to respond

I know you care. When someone's been in your life, and you remember the good you had with them, it's hard to realize that the good is gone forever.

I had a similar relationship that I ended. I was not hysterical or chaotic about it. I simply said I no longer wished to be involved. Well, he called me every day for a long time. I answered the first couple of times, then I totally ignored every call after that.

Here it is almost 2 years later. He married someone else, divorced her, got involved with another woman and still, on occasion, I see his number pop up! I don't answer it. A couple of times he's used an anonymous phone number that I don't recognize, and I answer it. The first thing he says is, "Please don't hang up!!".
I hang up with absolutely NO response!

He is simply looking for someone, ANYONE to take him. It's not that he misses me, or really loves me (or anyone else really). It's just a way to get into someones life.
He got married 2 months after I broke it off with him. She had money and a nice life with savings. She has nothing now! He spent every penny she had. She divorced him, and now at 55 years old has no savings.

He's desperate. I am not desperate. He's a manipulator. I refuse to be manipulated.

I am through with havoc. I want PEACE!! I have that peace and I'll be darned if I let a junkie or alcoholic deprive me of that ever again.
It's all a game with them. The longer they can keep you under their "spell" the more chance they have of manipulating you. It's like a telemarketer. They know that the longer they can keep you on the phone, the better chance they have of making you buy something that you really don't need or want!

Block his number on your cell phone.
Old 06-16-2009, 05:10 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

"I'm coming home"

:wtf2 Since when does a cheater who walks out on you and shacks up with his "lover", get to decide when HE is coming back. What about "sorry", remorse, repentance, or does he not have a clue on what he did meant to you?

NO was good in reply to his pathetic text, and now you can put other things in place to stop his calls and txts completely. Contact your phone carrier and get him blocked, get a new number, or ask them or police to contact him and tell him to quit all contact or he will be charged with harassment or whatever charges may apply.

Whatever you do, do it for you and your peace and contentment and leave him to stew in his own juice.

God bless