FINALLY a Happy Day

Old 06-16-2009, 08:51 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

TC, I don't mean to come across as "all better now". I am still learning to live with these decisions and changes, and have a long way to go with my own recovery. However, I've spent so many years being scared, sad and angry, and quite honestly I'm SICK and TIRED of it. I don't have time to waste on being depressed or sad anymore and I am determined to change!

Admittedly, I'm still breaking down now and then, (btw, is it just me or does it always happen at the worst time, like on the train, or in a store???) still checking on him at night, still looking for empty bottles. A lot of people talk about "spying" or "snooping", and that is my way of keeping an eye on things. This is a struggle I will have for a while .

I do feel I'm making progress, and I know I have a long way to go. BUT I have made a decision to move on, and thats what I will do. I've suffered through worse things than this break up, and I will be damned if I am going to allow this situation to keep me from being a happy person any more!