Been gone for a long time

Old 04-20-2009, 09:48 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Sometimes the best thing for us to do is act on what we rationally choose to do IN SPITE of how we feel. Our feelings are not dictated by reason, tho' there are usually reasons why we feel the way we do.
Old 04-22-2009, 04:33 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Recovering Codependant

Hi designer! I have been wondering about you sweets! It is good to hear from you and to catch up on what's happening.

Do you remember when I first split from my bf? You had just split too, and you were so strong and gave me so much support and advice. I know you have the inner strength to get to were you want to be. I had no choice but to go 'cold turkey' with the ex as he moved so far away, and the lonliness I had too, but it does get better! I have spent the last year filling up the gap he left with healthier things to do. It has been over a year now and I admit that for a long time I still debated with myself if I would get back with him. Honestly, it has really only been in the last 3-4 months that I have seriously come to realise that I truely don't want to go back with him.

It is so good to 'see' you again designer, if you wanna pm me for a chat that would be cool too!

Lots of love to you
Lily xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx