Little update / an ounce of faith works miracles.

Old 04-08-2009, 09:04 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Cool Little update / an ounce of faith works miracles.

Hi friends, just wanted to tell you my life is great since I started dettaching from the past and the harmful repetitive patterns about my ex and his new life.

Focusing on my own life I realized I am blessed.

I just came back from the 5th date with a nice guy, the one with the blue eyes. He is so great, and its difficult not to kiss him right away LoL. I am taking it very, very slow. He invited me to a beach (Puerto Vallarta). We made a lot of plans already, and they motivate me. I like it that we motivate each other to be better people. Wow. Refreshing. Of course my codie persona is already imagining the traditional Mexican wedding with mariachi and the color of our carpet on the living room, but if I indulge, it will be in my mind only. I am protecting my heart, and I am still very far from being healed.

In my job things are much better. I am getting lots of recognition.

Every day, first thing when I wake up, i THANK GOD I made it to another day on this fascinating planet.

Afterwards, SURRENDER, this is my prayer "God, as you may already know, I have no idea about anything. Just take me there. I am easy material now. SHOW ME what you want for me. Please be very clear. As for this person, you take care please, and here is my mess of emotions. I wash my hands. I will just put on my nice clothes and put on makeup and stride to my day confident I am dearly loved by you, because that's all I would ever really need. So, I wash my hands!!"

Since I let life flow it has been wonderful to me. These 3 last days have been so rich and full with emotions and teachings. I am amazed.

I got an invitation to some great waterfalls this long weekend, I thought I couldn't as I have no money and "coincidentally" another friend that owes me will pay me enough to be able to go; suddenly many friends contact me, I am taken by the hand from one nice person to the other, and one thing after the other gives me the very same message: God wants me to enjoy my life, be happy and work on myself to be of better service to others and be closer to him. That's all.

Emotions come and go in waves, I now enjoy every one of them, knowing its temporary and compassionately bring myself to better thoughts when I start obsessing about the past.

I have learned that I am surrounded with love and with so many great people that actually see ME. My family and friends are such GREAT people. I am blessed to have their company and friendship.

I have a lot to do in regards of forgiveness for my father, my ex, and ultimately myself.

I have learned to enjoy the present moment. I have noticed that when I finally do it, I am VERY GOOD AT IT, and I feel I embrace life As It Is Now, even when things are much less than perfect.

Not really looking for anything with this thread, just wanted to tell you I feel so great, now that I am at work at night, alone I recall the emotional state I was in, how I reached this site.. and how many changes I have gone through. I like much more who I am now, who I am becoming, and I wanted to thank all of you for lending your ear and wisdom with me.

Cheers and I hope your path also gets clearer and brighter, we all deserve a good life, with good people around us.

:ghug2
Old 04-09-2009, 02:43 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Oh Dreamer, thank you. Your post is a reminder of how I want to start and live each and every day. I said your prayer outloud this morning--it was perfect! Congrats on finding SR and on finding joy once again in life.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:46 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Getting to my HAPPY PLACE!

I think this is great!! And I'm right there with you sista!!
Old 04-09-2009, 11:57 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Being Silent so I can Hear

Great great great stuff Dreamer, thank you.
Old 04-09-2009, 03:01 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Cool

Thanks friends. Just one hour at the office and I am gone I will be sending you good vibes from there.

:ghug
Inner work has amazing rewards!!
Old 04-10-2009, 01:23 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
aka Glenna :)

Thanks for sharing this. It gives me a lot of hope
Old 04-10-2009, 09:31 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Dreamer-wonderful post. I posted not too long ago (last week) about the fact that good things CAN happen. Sometimes, we are the obstacle. I can just feel the joy oozing out of you-and you deserve it. I have never been to Mexico, even though I grew up in AZ, but I can imagine you at the waterfalls-enjoy.!

Old 04-16-2009, 03:20 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Hi friends thanks, as it is I had a wonderful time there. The people I went with were nice. I did not feel anxious about swimsuits or judged in any way.

I was finally able to relax, I slept out of the camping site, just myself in my sleeping bag, next to the river. The sounds of moving water were so soothing, it is the perfect melody. Inside the caves, where water is born from the mountain, water was very warm and I am sure people stared at me, because I just got next to one of the walls and felt the warm water flow next to my face. Not a tree-hugger but a mountain hugger LOL. Then I spent 2 days in the natural "jacuzzi" watching stars and a rainbow...

I hope you get the chance to get closer to nature, its so refreshing It made me grateful for just being alive...
Old 04-16-2009, 03:27 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Glad to hear you're doing so well!

freya