Quick update and something nice

Old 03-20-2009, 05:26 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Quick update and something nice

Hey Everyone!!

Haven't posted much lately because we've moved over the last few days to another apartment on the estate where we live. It's a really cute place and nice to get a fresh start in new surroundings.

I did finally get a sponsor after the last one bowed out. We started working together this week, and I really like her. It had been frustrating for me not to have one, as I felt I was disconnecting from the program and HP, but I feel more on track now.

I just wanted to share something cool I heard at a meeting on Wednesday. A man was sharing that he had asked a friend why his HP would care about his particular problems, and the friend said, "There's always enough sun for every single person on the beach." I thought it was an awesome visual, so true, and if the sun can do that, imagine what HP can do?

Hope you all are well and peaceful. I will post more now that we're settled
Old 03-21-2009, 05:08 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Dear Glenna, glad you are on track with a new sponsor and happy in your new home. I wish you all the best and hope everything works out for you and your marriage.

God bless
Old 03-21-2009, 11:07 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Hi Glenna!! I am glad you are moving to a new nice place Good luck ! I am still trying to put order in mine, I feel so GREAT playing my music, cleaning, washing, sweeping, etc. LOL my mom would be proud.
((hugs))