I don't know what to say..

Old 03-18-2009, 05:06 AM
  # 61 (permalink)  

T,

You are amazingly strong to be able to write about this. I am so impressed with your courage.

Others probably know more than I do, but could you speak to a lawyer about a civil case against him? I don't about the UK legal or medical system, but part of his consequences for striking you is that he (at least in the US) needs to take care of your medical bills and whatever pain/sufferring he caused. If you are out of work, out of a home, needing months of therapy (physical and psychological) he is obligated to financially take care of it. His mess, this is part of his cleaning up HIS mess that affected you.

Miss
Old 03-18-2009, 05:24 AM
  # 62 (permalink)  

Tallulah, I know the physical scars will fade with time. Your body will heal, probably better than you realize. Those emotional scars will also heal with time and therapy. You have been thru hell and the path back is going to be difficult to one degree or another. But you have my prayers, the prayers of a whole lot of people all over the world, and your HP is with you always. You will get to the life you want and deserve.
Old 03-18-2009, 05:39 AM
  # 63 (permalink)  

I don't know how I feel about him right now.
Well, WE sure know how WE feel.

He's scarred you inside and out with his self-centered abuse now, tallulah. As you heal, consider the possibility that you might have been wrong about how worthy this man was of your love....that just perhaps, he's not a good man at all, and that you should stay as far away from this toxic person as you can for the rest of your natural life, even after the sticky sweet manipulative apologies start (but that's just my humble opinion).

Keep on doing what you're doing - we'll keep sending those positive vibes to you from here!

:ghug
Old 03-18-2009, 12:05 PM
  # 64 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Thumbs up

TALLULAH!!! :ghug3

I am sorry I am very late to your thread... I am almost in tears because I cannot believe how much you have endured these days, and the trigger with the glass breaking at the cafe was heart breaking for me

You are VERY STRONG AND CORAGEOUS and I am glad that you've been taken care of. And I am glad you are away from that man.

Stuff is stuff. You can buy the same stuff later. Stuff does not mean anything compared to your well being. Don't worry about that.

Take it one day at a time and one hour at a time and one minute and one breathe at a time...

A day will come when you see your scar and remember, it was by that event, that made you hit your bottom and rise above the circumstances with faith and hope on a new fulfilling life.

Your life will be filled with love from friends, siblings, HP, your parents above, us your SR friends, pets, flowers, activities and places you love, good pleasant memories, and these years and hard moments will have faded..... you won't believe how much better your life has become!

Please keep on taking care of yourself.. I have laughed and cried with you, I have learned a lot from you! !!