New development....ugh...now what to do/expect?

Old 03-12-2009, 07:39 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  

((Anubus)))

LTD is right...you have to fill that void in yourself.

I have a couple of friends that "foster" animals who are too little, or need a little TLC before they can be adopted by families. Now, it wouldn't work for me, because I would become too attached and wouldn't want to let them go, but I admire that they can do it.

I'm still thinking, obviously I've always been a codie, and liked doing things for other people. It used to be, because I got something out of it. Now, however, I like doing things for someone for the simple reason that it helps someone else or brings a smile to their face...big improvement (after a lot of work on my part) for me.

Hugs and prayers!

Amy
Old 03-12-2009, 08:38 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Thank you, I'll try to figure out what that void & issues are. Right now I guess that is just learning to be happy with my job, internet business, and watching DVD's at home alone...lol.

I did the animal thing too, as years ago I had a home kennel business and fostered & placed rescue dogs too. It was great for me at the time, but several of my own (breeder) dogs passed away in a short time, and I was SO attached to them it really wore me out/burned me out. I lost like 4-5 dogs (mostly to old age) in a couple of years time.....UGH....was like losing family members!! So not going there again.

But I'm just gonna try to concentrate on the special needs boy/job....I can rock him everyday & he never belittles me, and isn't running from a DUI or anything....lol. I probably can get another child to watch too, but right now I just am not ready.
I think I'm just TIRED, and greiving, and just need to trust in God and give myself some needed R & R.