Blogs

Notices

Happy Valentine's Day!

Old 02-14-2009, 02:21 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Happy Valentine's Day!

I just wanted to wish everyone Happy Valentine's Day and hugs to everyone!

This has been a good Valentine's Day for me. My husband got me the CD for Taylor Swift Fearless, Valentine's Day cards and a bar of chocolate, so we listened to it last night.
YouTube - Taylor Swift - Love Story ( Official Music Video )

He is taking me to a chick flick--Confessions of a Shopoholic. And we are eating dinner his parents tonight at an Italian restaurant.
Old 02-14-2009, 08:18 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I got to spend it alone

While my fiancee decided to go live with his mother to recover in lieu of me.
I am tired of being alone in a relationship. Sorry bad day--feeling really rotten and unloved. Fiancee all happy as he is where is loved and supported as he said--makes me feel really good about myself. Oh well better days are coming.
Old 02-14-2009, 09:06 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I normally have high expectations for holidays because I have spent many holidays alone in my adult life. I am learning to just appreciate the present, be aware of the past but not let this bring me down, and not live a wishful future.

I just want to live in the present and enjoy this time for what it is. I am just thankful to God that my husband has had a couple of months of recovery--that was the best gift to me--I am getting to enjoy my husband for who he really is.

Kinda funny--the movie Confessions of a Shopoholic--there is a Shopoholics Anonymous group--kinda hilarious. It was like the girl just could not be herself and be honest with people--she was really addicted to shopping because it made her feel better, and then she is hiding from debt collectors. The movie was better than Bride Wars. And I liked the ending--it was cute.