remembering where I put my power....

Old 02-12-2009, 08:51 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

remembering where I put my power....

Gosh,
I feel light and happy. Ever since talking to AH, the thought of which was making me feel so sick before-hand I've just been feeling so happy. I feel strong and resourceful and peaceful like a warrior-woman! I feel, after so long of being afraid of saying anything and afraid of all of my actions, pretty bullet-proof, which I have to remind myself is A GOOD THING.

I have been worrying that I am setting myself up for a fall, that my resolve will fail, but its getting stronger and stronger....

I feel happy, full of strength and excited for the future. I don't have to worry that this feeling is false, or will leave tommorrow.
I am allowed to be happy RIGHT NOW, I don't have to defer it to some far off place in the future.

I know that I am going to be just fine, where-ever I end up in the future, and while they are in my care, so will the children. and its a Beautiful sunny crisp winter's day.

I've remembered where I'd put my power, I thought I'd lost it or given it away, but I hadn't, it was right here with me all along.
Old 02-12-2009, 09:28 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

That's great! One of things that I have noticed since I left my AH is that those great feelings come back - again and again. Sure I've had the bad blue times but not as many as the happy and "powerful" ones!

We are the only ones that have any kind of control over what shape and content our lives will be. And who better than us to be in charge!
Old 02-12-2009, 10:51 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Wonderful Ceridwen!
I am starting to have that bullet proof feeling too. I have never felt so free and in control. From now on I am letting go of anyone that appears in my life from Day 1.
Old 02-12-2009, 11:09 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Funny the time I read your post - the xahBF is just next to me laughing with his coworkers. I am breathing. I decide not to engange.... thank you for the reminder!!!!!!!

No ex, I am getting back the power I gave you. It is mine.
Old 02-12-2009, 01:57 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

The world needs more warrior women!

I know exactly what you're saying. I have come to be ferocious in my defense of my own mission, dreams, and day-to-day happiness. My resolve doesnt' always stay intact, but even if I have a setback I just say "temporary setback", dust myself off, and charge forward again....I forgive myself the temporary letdown of my guard, and then I pick up my tools and keep going. That's what a good warrior would do imho

Strength, resilience, and peace to all of you WWs
Old 02-12-2009, 02:00 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Must be something in the air... it's a good feeling Ceridwen.

Gill