A Snails Pace!

Old 01-20-2009, 11:23 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

A Snails Pace!

One of the last times I wrote I was feeling frantic that the mood in my home felt sinister. Since then my Aunt died (she was sick then), I have been looking for places to move to, getting things in order, making escape plans, ect...

In my area there hasn't been much around for rent which has really slowed down my progress. At first it caused me to feel a bit trapped, but then some health issues came up with my son (he is on my AH insurance), so I felt maybe this was my HP using this time because my son is not my AH so taking care of this now is important. I'm hoping once my son's health is OK a place will open up.

My AH knows nothing of my plans, but suddenly has switched gears and has cut back on his drinking and has been acting very nice. I know he must want something. So lucky for me he seems happy for now. I am trying just to "go with things". I really am not up to trying to figure out what he's up to now.

I don't know why but I'm feeling kind of down and tired. Well that's my update. Thanks so much for letting me get stuff off my chest. It really helps...!!!
Old 01-20-2009, 11:31 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Sorry you're down and tired. Take a quick inventory of what you're eating and how much rest you're getting to see if anything can be done there to keep you in good health.

I agree that you may need to slow down a bit, take care of you and your son, and rest up for what your HP has planned. I hope it's a sudden sprint over the mountain of recovery.

Wishing you the best.

Alice