Could Someone Remind Me..

Old 12-30-2008, 10:26 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by LaTeeDa View Post
What do you want for YOU? Not what do you want from him. Not what do you want him to be/do/act like. Not what do you want FROM SOMEONE ELSE. What do you want for YOU?

L
isitme- this was a very hard question for me to answer. I kept relating it back to STBXAH. You say you want a family. You can have a family of you and your kids- it's still a family. I have a family of me, dd, a dog and a hamster. It's not the family I envisioned growing up, but it's my family. That's only part of MY answer to that question. I have a lot of things I want for myself- mostly what I want within myself. If I can develop the inner peace and self love that I want for myself, then I know I can be a good mom. From what I hear- and what I'm beginning to believe- the rest will follow. . .
Old 12-30-2008, 10:37 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

eek.. guess I botched that one and didn't even realize it..

Ok Me.. I want my free wandering mind back. I used to have all these ideas.. some wacky, some great, but I was always coming up with something. I miss that.. I want to laught more, make art, have time for myself and my kids. I don't want to worry or walk on eggshells.. I want to be able to see the importance of taking care of myself and making healthy descions and how it can change my life, learing to eat right and be more active. I want to spend more time with my friends and give back to the community. I would like a more upbeat lifesyle with out feeling stressed to get thing things done. I wish to live by positive re-enforcement rather than critizim. I would love to have more drive and eventually move up in my career or even go back to school.