Hello!

Old 07-31-2003, 07:41 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Hello!

Hi Everyone, gosh I hardly recognize all of the new people! So glad to see so many new faces. I have been meaning to drop by here and just now had the chance. I'm gonna do some catching up.

Little update, things are going really well. Got promoted to General Manager at work, so I have been soooo busy with that. My little one was gone most of this summer and that was a very much needed break, shes home now though, and we leave for our vacation tomorrow. A nice break from work and home.

Have had lots of run ins with her father, some have been violent, but I have kept my head right and called police, or done what I've needed to do to keep my little one and me safe. Its been stressful, but something I've been able to handle. I've distanced myself somewhat from my x-inlaws. That has been a big help as well.

I really hope everyone is doing okay, I need to catch up!!!!! I am going to try really hard to get here more often, I still know I wouldnt be where I am without this place.

Love you guys!
Old 07-31-2003, 08:19 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
JT
Supply Manager

Well Hi Stranger!! Seeing your name and your elephant was like coming home!!

I am glad things are going so well. That little one must be growing like a weed!

So you are taking a vacation? How great is that?

You are right..there are alot of new faces but some of the old ones are still around and doing awesome...like it sounds like you are.

Great to "see" you!!
JT
Old 07-31-2003, 08:32 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hi Bonbon - I miss you and your dancing elephant! It's always great to hear from you, and I'm so glad to know that life is going good for you. Come and see us again soon!

Love and hugs.
Old 08-01-2003, 03:09 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
I used to work here ;)

Hi BonBon

Glad to hear that things are going well with you! Try to come back and visit us more often. We all miss you

Many hugs,
Debbie
Old 08-01-2003, 05:50 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

HI Bonbon!! I missed you too!!! It is so wonderful to hear you are doing so well. It is so well deserved. Have a great vacation!