My husband is missing.

Old 08-08-2017, 06:35 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Thank you so much for that , I'm very excited for our new little baby to
Come ! It's a boy which makes me worried even more , this little boy will want a daddy as his daddy to look up to . My husbands father died overdosing in front o my husband when he was just 6 years old at the age of 33 , my husband is 31 years old and I'm so afraid that history will repeat itself . I just hope he's ok . We're on day six of him gone and I can't seeem to relax and not think about what's going on . Part of me thinks filing a missing persons in useless they always seem to push those to the side . Lost for words and just hoping he's ok
Old 08-08-2017, 06:49 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

do you have family or friends you can call on for support? your husband is NOT worried about you right now or the baby. he cleaned out all the $$ so HE could go have himself a good ole spinner. that's reprehensible. is this the kind of life you want for your baby? do you see the man who just cleaned out the bank account, leaving you high and dry, as stable responsible parent material?

call the police, report him missing. also report the banking activity. you and your precious child to be are vulnerable and deserve protection and safety.