He showed up and I called the police

Old 12-16-2008, 04:14 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

He showed up and I called the police

Yup, the AXSO had the nerve to show up on my front porch very early this evening. I told him to leave and that I had nothing to say to him. It was pretty obvious that he was drinking. He left the porch and went to the back patio and into the garage. I again told him to leave. This went on a few times and then I thought he actually left. I saw him walking down the street. And about 3 minutes later, he was coming back up my driveway and I was on the phone to the police. They found him hiding in my garage. HE became belligerant and arrogant. He had hit his head somewhere in the garage and it was bleeding pretty bad. So now I have 5 cop cars, 2 EMTs and an ambulance. They didn't arrest him for trespassing but for 3 outstanding warrants. I also now have the papers I need to document getting an order of protection for me and my kids. Absolutely lovely........but he still loves me y'know.

Doreen
Old 12-16-2008, 04:22 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I'm glad you are okay! Hopefully he will be sitting in jail for awhile since he had 3 outstanding warrants. Take care of you and those kids, okay? :ghug :ghug
Old 12-16-2008, 04:35 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I guess I should clarify that my "kids" really aren't kids. My daughter will be 21 this month and my son is 18. But they do live with me fulltime and they certainly don't need this in their lives no matter how old they are.
Old 12-16-2008, 04:40 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Hang in there, dor. Good for you for doing this and protecting your own sanity and your kids' !!!!!!
Old 12-16-2008, 04:53 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Awakening

Good for you.

I would ask xaw one time, "do you want to go to jail"?

And you know, apparently the first couple of times she MUST have wanted to!

After that she'd just run off in to the night.

A drunk messing w/my sleep really, really rubs me wrong.

Thanks and God bless us all, :ghug
Coyote
Old 12-16-2008, 05:49 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Good for you, dor. A restraining order can work wonders. I can attest to that. My exAH did not stalk me, but he beat me up numerous times inside the house.

Oh, yeah, and my ex was proclaiming undying love for me as well ... and then I discovered his big fat mug on about every Internet dating site out there, advertising for "my soul mate ... I'll know her when I meet her."

Oh, gag me!

Your children aren't little ones anymore, but they are your children and you did the right thing in protecting your property, your sanity, and your kids. You go, girl!!!