Just checking in......

Old 12-05-2008, 01:46 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Just checking in......

Haven't read or posted in awhile but thought I would let everyone know how things have been going with me.
I am getting used to living alone and you know, it's NOT that bad after all!!! I have found a new ME inside of me!! Have been exercising, losing weight, dating and making myself keep a positive attitude about everything. It has worked for me and I am so grateful for all of you that stood by my side through all the ups and downs of my XABF and my relationship, breakup, etc.. He went to jail on Sept 6th (DUI....imagine that one) and got out the end of November. He's still trying to contact me but I just don't answer my phone. No contact is what has worked for me and I plan to continue with it.

I take things day by day now and I also have found myself watching for "signs" of problems when I go on a date. ha ha Kind of funny, but the frist sign of a red-flag, I am OUTTA THERE! I refuse to let myself get sucked into another unhealthy relationship.
Thank you to everyone on this forum for being there for me. I wish you all well. I will continue to check back in once in awhile, as it does me good to remember where I have been and how far I have come.

Blessings
Allyson
Old 12-05-2008, 01:51 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Thanks for letting us know how you are, allyson! I found there was a lot to like about living on my own........I still kinda miss it sometimes

Take care of yourself and keep watching those red flags