Completely lost his mind.... Long!

Old 11-03-2008, 02:36 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Completely lost his mind.... Long!

Hey all,

It's been a while since I posted, but I do come on here and read pretty much every day.

First off I'd like to say that I'm in a very good place with myself and I couldn't be happier.

I do have some concerns though.
As some of you may know I left my Exah in a pretty violent matter.
I had no choice... But anyway...
After I left he was threatening me and my friends, and was making my life pretty rough, but I ignored all his efforts in trying to contact me.
He would email me, I would block him, he would email my family I would block him from them to.
I changed email address, only for him to figure out my new one, which wasn't very hard, I just changed into my maiden name, so he would send text messages to it, I never replied.
These messages would range from
I miss you please come home, to you ruined my life, and then back to missing me, and then the treats would come and then missing me and then back and forth... I never once replied cause I didn't want him to know it was me. So for all he knows he's just sending them to someone he thinks is me.
After the last text message I received which pissed me off to great lengths...
He claimed that I had broken our cat's leg... and that I should admit it, and that for once I should tell the truth...

He knows that I would NEVER hurt an animal, all my life I have rescued cats and they are my everything...

So anyways I did something I shouldn't and I reset his password to his email account to see what he had sent to some friends...
And this is what I read...

Do you still have contact with your friends in xxxxxx? I need to send> > "things" there, and pick them up,assemble,& resolve a vendeda.

Hi Glade your doing well, its been awhile.Lets just say i have a vendeta to resolve with a femail, who has robbed me of more than just money. i need some place to send "somethings", a secure address, where i can pick them up. It will be a couple of months before i will be there...Maybe some of your "old" friends can help. Let me know. I'll be traveling there securely from anouther country....and i have an out already planned. I maybe going overboard on this but, i dont let things like this go unpunished. My justice will be swift, sillent, and sure.Your friend

Hi,Can your friends get me .45 cal or anyother in that range. It maybe easier to go that route than shiping peices. Give me a list of what your friends can provide if posable.Trust me i have thought about just walking away, but i have been robbed, my dog, 5 1/2 years of my life changing for someone,...hell i dont even khow who i am any more..... I have a vendeta that can not be forgot, those who are acountable will see justice, swift & sure. Clean and personal. what was done to me was monsterus, so it created a monster that brought out what the Special Forces drilled into my brain. I will be here waiting,....i travel to the mid-east at the end of the month. For some work, Maybe i'll visit you in your new home in tiland...or just disapeare with whats mine. This has to be done, the way of the gun,........
>

So, now he wants me dead...
He has completely lost his mind, and I have been talking to some of his friends, which have also had to turn their back on him because he's lost it.
He's sending crazy weird text messages that are making no sense and one of his best friends has offered him help, but he got so mad and refuses to see what's happening.
He's lost his job and he's living with his parents.
He hasn't paid our car, so my ex boss paid it and now my exah wont give the car to them...

So what do I want with this post?

Has any of you ever had this "happen" to you?

Maybe I should say he's ex military and he is very militant, and is living in his own world, and he thinks he's going back over to Iraq, however the military wont touch him, and wouldn't take him back for nothing.
So it's all talk...
Oh and for the record, all the monstrous things I did and all. Was I LEFT him... To live my life!!!

Thanks for "listening"
Old 11-03-2008, 02:43 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Wow. I am shocked to read this. I think that you need to put your safety first and turn this information over to authorities in your area.

Old 11-03-2008, 02:51 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Call the cops and let them read this. I think there are laws about stalking and that sounds like in falls into that category. Why chance it! Get help. If he is out for you he will find a way. Please protect yourself. Good luck....
Old 11-03-2008, 03:25 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Hey,

I have called the police over here.
The "problem" is that he's not in this country, and they might not be able to put a restraining order on him. But I'm still checking my options...
I have already changed my first and last name, I go by my regular, but I have a completely different legal name, if you know what I mean.

I seriously doubt that he would ever do any of those things, cause number one, I'm thousands of miles away on a different continent, but you still never know, so I'm trying to get him not to even be allowed in to this country.

I don't have any contact with him or his family, I haven't since I left.
Only a few select friends, and they only know my email address, not my new name or address or anything.

I don't feel threatened in a way, it was just chocking to read those things.
And I have it all saved and I'm waiting on character witnesses from some of my friends that knew him as well to support me in a legal case.

I just find it amazing that he even has those thoughts, and after I have done nothing but trying to help and support him for years.
I mean I knew alcohol and drugs could mess you up, but like this?
He's like a completely different person.

Thanks again!
Old 11-03-2008, 05:10 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Wipe your paws elsewhere!

Do you have the equivalent of a domestic violence hotline where you live? If so, please contact them asap.
Old 11-03-2008, 06:43 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
I grew my wings to fly...

Berry1976, please be safe. I can understand your position, and fear.

This is the type of thing I fear from my XABF. He is a registered hand gun carrier and has voiced his want for me to die with him. I feel that if he feels he has lost me, then he in essence has lost everything (his words) He said losing me, to him, is worse then his brother OD'ing (and dying), his Uncle being murdered, and all of his family members dying. (I pray it is just his bottle talking) I have told my therapist about this and we talked about steps I need to take if he continues saying anythig like this, although with the no contact at this point, he won't get the chance to say it to me, but internalize it and it be like a hot poker in his brain?.. I worry. (I also keep track of him through a cyber type spy thing that tracks myspace visitors so I know where he is at, at all times, because he looks at myspace several times a day, about 400 x's in the last 3 months)
Old 11-03-2008, 09:18 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Administrator

I think you should contact the police in the US and send them a copy of the email. This would probably be considered a terrorist threat and they can act on it in the US.

I would not take this lightly and you should probably feel threatened by it.

You can look up the police in the city he lives in and send all the information through email. If you still have access to the email account forward yourself a copy of the email and then delete it out of his sent mail folder immediately so he doesn't know you sent it. You can even forward a copy to the police from there and then delete it out of his sent mail folder. Don't delete the original email though. Leave it there.

Send them his name and address and birth date if you have it. Send them your name and address and birth date and phone number with a copy of the email. The only concern is whether you can get in trouble for going into his email account.

Last edited by Morning Glory; 11-04-2008 at 12:29 AM.