6:00 rehab tonight for AH

Old 10-28-2008, 12:09 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Ph.D in insanity!!

Originally Posted by coyote21 View Post
Tomorrow he has a barium enima.........

I bet if you explained a little of your situation to the nurse....she would let you administer it. Ha! :codiepolice

Thanks and God bless us all, :ghug2
Coyote
Oh sweet paybacks. You're going to love this. I told him I wanted to watch or give it and he actually told the nurse that! So here's what happend.....*trying not to laugh and make my eyes squint so I can type*
He goes into the procedure room to get prepped. They ask him to turn onto his stomach, that kills him because he has a tatoo on each butt cheek and he hates he can't see their faces when they see it (that's one jab) then they tell him to roll on his left side and his stomach starts to gurgle, then to lay on his right side and it's gurgling again, they tell him to lay on his back and all of a sudden he tells them "I can't hold it" and he shats all over the table, He explained it as a snami and it went everywhere. Talk about embarassed. Now he knows how I felt when I gave birth to my son and had to get embarrased.
So he comes out of there after being "violated" They actually made him step in his own feces. Ugh.
He was only supposed to drinnk a quart of the poo poo stuff but he drank the entire gallon. Hospitals mistake.
He's the biggest whiner. He may have to have a shat bag attached to him for a while.
I hope this teaches him a lesson that he's too old to do this crap any more. He got no kiss from me today, no hug. I was there for company and to get his attitude in check. I have to prepare him for when he comes home. He KNOWS there is no sympathy, no victimm and no catering to him.
I let him know that him and I are the last thing he needs to work on. First his sobriety, then the kids, then his job. If we have to sell the house so be it.
Times are going to be so tough but I believe God will provide.
I wish he would have stopped earlier, then he would not be having heart issues, bad infection, his intestines ripping and fusing with his bladder. It turned one damn handsome man into a mere husk......now he looks old and run down and bitter.
I hope alcoholics read this because it does happen and once it's done, it's done.
I pray for a miracle and maybe he will turn back into that nice looking man who believed in himself and be an upright righteous man. If he wants it more then air......he can be again. Up to him.
His shakes are still extremely bad and will be for a week or more. It takes a while for the poison to get out all the way.
Old 10-28-2008, 06:14 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Thanks Stubborn, after reading your last post, I feel like I need a shat bag.
Haven't stopped laughing. My mum came here for a holiday a few weeks ago, but got ill and had both a Barium enema and Barium meal. She is 96 and did not S**t the bed.
I know that was good for a laugh, but now comes the homecoming ahead of you. For that event and the time after, I send you my thoughts and prayers.

God bless you.
Old 10-28-2008, 06:23 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Ph.D in insanity!!

Thanks Jadmack. lol Yea, I can't wait myself