This thread has no title

Old 10-17-2008, 11:36 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  
Ago

oh well....

hmmm......

such drama......

well, it's over, I just got an email where she stated she's been out drinking for the last two days (because of me) and since she is such a "liar" that she's feels it's a good idea to go sleep with someone since being an alcoholic goes with sex addict goes with pathological liar(paraphrased-her words)

take care guys, she's now reading everything I write, I should probably go...thank you for all your support and help, it was invaluable, and I learned a ton, including SHHHHH!! Think it over before inviting a friend to the forums. Telling others about this site can destroy your ability to speak freely here!.

Thing is, I was completely blindsided by her email, we talked a few times today, I told her what I posted and why, she told me she was in the shower when i tried to call last night at 930 and 10, now she admits she was drinking last night, that was well before my /rant although she now says that's why she drank, we spoke, everything seemed cool, we talked at 430, I just woke up, told her I'd call back in a bit, tried a few times during the course of the afternoon/night...no answer...but wasn't really tripping, was a little worried because when she doesn't answer the phone for two nights in a row usually means something is going on, but hoped for the best and figured she'd call me.

anyway...whatever...

I'm such a F'ing idiot...I really am.

thank you again.

Take care guys

Last edited by Ago; 10-17-2008 at 11:52 PM.
Old 10-18-2008, 01:45 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  
Curled up in a good book...

I'm so sorry. :ghug3
Old 10-18-2008, 03:45 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  

sorry to see you go

Ago, so sorry to read this thread - man, what a rollercoaster. So sorry to hear your news about the miscarriage - it's hard to come to term with. had one myself many years ago so you have my sympathies. Sorry you had to learn the hard way about keeping your thoughts private! Hope you manage to continue working your program - might still be stuff to read here even if you're not comfortable posting. I really hope things work out for you - you sound like you've learned a lot about yourself on this journey. Gonna miss you. Take it easy. :ghug3
Old 10-18-2008, 07:04 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  

Yes, Ago, I will miss you too. I am very sorry. Good luck.
Old 10-19-2008, 08:53 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  

Ago,

You're not an idiot. You're just a man who's locked into an angry, conflict-ridden relationship that you can't seem to extract yourself from. I wish you all the luck in the world finding your sanity, and encourage you to renew your efforts to separate yourself from this damaging interplay you have.

There is happiness out there for you if you can just climb out of this hole first.

Sending you a big dose of clarity and strength.

GL
Old 10-19-2008, 01:15 PM
  # 46 (permalink)  

Ago, I am sorry you have to go, I will miss "seeing" you here. Take care