Im not sure what to do

Old 10-06-2008, 07:03 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Im not sure what to do

my husband of 6 months, known 2 years. is drinking real heavy, he drinks at work, drinks at sun up and has to have a drink for any kind of event. he has gotten to the point to where he wont help with the bills. he tells me there is know money, but he will either buy a six pack or 12. if he is on heavy liquor hes hateful. i have 3 children by a previous marriage. he is not supose to be drinking and driving, last year he had his license taking because of a dui. but he still drinks, hes not supose to be drinking when he has his kids for the weekend. y night time hes drunk. its getting to the point that im ashamed to be seen with him, he seems like he doesnt care at all about his self. when we go out to eat he eats like a slob, i have to tell him that he has food on his face. either he wipes it off or tells me to lick it off. when he gets drunk he accuses me of cheating on him. i havent. i have no intentions to. i feel like a single mom, i buy the groceries, pay the light bill, phone bill, mortage. car note. while he buys his beer. he gets upset with me if i dont sleep with him but i cant, when hes drunk he snores real loud and i cant sleep. i really dont have no passion to have sex with him because of the way hesmells like beer or what ever hs drinking, i love him, and iwould love to see it go back to the way it was before i got married to him. help i need some advice